Angela's Top (Insert a number here)

Angelxmoore

NO SEXISM ALLOWED!
I will try to post a top 20/15/10/5 everyday. I just want you to remember that this is all opinion based, so my opinion may differ from yours. The list will be completely random. Anyways, let's begin!

Top 5 Soft Drinks

Number 5: Mountain Dew
mountain-dew.jpg
Ah, Mountain Dew. Out of the other four, obviously this is the weakest. Just because it is number five, doesn't mean it deserves any hate all, after all, it is still above Root Beer and Fanta. I drink Mountain Dew rarely because there are other drinks I drink more, but I make sure not to exclude Dew.

Number 4: Seven Up
7up.jpg
You know, Seven Up, I rarely drink, but the only reason I put this at number four is because of how i was introduced to it. I had never known of seven up. I had only known of Sprite. When my friends recommended Seven Up, I tried it and man. At first, I thought it was exactly like Sprite because the taste was similar, but as I've grown older, I learned that Seven Up was more fizzy and had a less of a lime like flavor.

Number 3: Coca Cola
coke-riedel-hed-2014.jpg
Even though I said I love Pepsi waay more than Coca Cola, I never said I disliked Coke. I still love coke a lot because it is like the alpha of all soft drinks. My parents and my brothers drink Cola and they don't taste Pepsi. I can understand though as Coke is drunk by a majority of people. Just because it's taste is very similar to Pepsi, I put it on my list. Mark my words, it is still very good, but doesn't reach the two others that is ranked much higher on this list.

Number 2: Sprite
filepicker-yXjTbx5uSjqJlAF1PeQv_sprite_can.jpg
Now, if I had to choose between Sprite and Seven up, I'd go with Sprite any day. I feel like Coke and Sprite are like siblings. They taste way differently, but are two of the biggest soft drinks in the world. Have you ever taken a gulp of Pepsi, then a gulp of Sprite, then a gulp of Pepsi, etc? The lime mixing with the Coke flavor just makes me all funny inside. I personally like lime sodas and I love Sprite very much. Anytime I go to a fast food, I take Sprite as my second choice, if they don't have Pepsi.

And my number one is..................
Pepsi
PepsiCo-recyclefornature-social-media-campaign.jpg

I'm sure you guys knew this already since I already said it on the questions forum. I don't know why, but I love Pepsi way more than any other drinks, especially Coke. There's just something about it that appeals to me much more than Coke. It is really sweet. Anytime I'm having pizza from Pizza Hut, I am always sure to drink Pepsi. At fast food restaurants if they don't have Pepsi, I glare at the workers and just take my number two favorite, Sprite, instead. Ah, Pepsi is the life.

Re: Angela's Top 20/15/10/5

Hm, I honestly have no reason. I shared this link from Dropbox and then logged out of it. Maybe that's the reason why?

I'm getting a 401 error when I go to the image link directly. Is there a "permission to view" issue?

Angelxmoore said:
Hm, I honestly have no reason. I shared this link from Dropbox and then logged out of it. Maybe that's the reason why?
Try to fix it.

Thanks Star.
But it's alright! It's up and working again for both, this and the "which is...?"

> no root beer

Although pepsi is good too

Yeah, Root Beer is sometimes number 7 for me or number 6. It alternates between Diet Pepsi and Root Beer, whichever I'm in the mood for.

Pepsi is a good top choice

Thank you!
It's my favorite <3

Though, I think you should consider flavored Pepsi beverages, like Cherry Pepsi ;)

Ah yes! The flavored one! I knew I was missing something out! Thank you! Will try it out ASAP!
:yoshi:

7up is life

and no im not afraid of diabetes

because the shit tastes like pure carbonated sugar water and i believe thats exactly what it is

Yeah, that's the downside of only doing a top 5. If it was top 10, adr. pepper would've been there. Not a huge huge fan.

Coke, Cherry Coke, and Fanta for me.

I usually don't like Pepsi unless I'm having a pizza.

Faygo Peach is pretty amazing as well.

Re: Angela's Top (Insert Number Here)

Top 10 Favorite Super Mario Galaxy 1 Galaxies

My favorite galaxies from galaxy 1. Music will not count as it will be a separate category.

Number 10: Ghostly Galaxy

Ghostly Galaxy is also a real enigma. After all, Boo's are mysterious creatures. This is the galaxy where you get Luigi introduced and he has been kidnapped! We can also turn into Boo's to help save Luigi. Though, what I find weird is how the ghosts act towards you. That makes me wonder if the boos are female or genderless.

Number 9: Sea Slide Galaxy

Seaslide galaxy is a fun galaxy where you can swim all day long! As its name implies, it contains the sea and the slide, though you should watch out for the edges because they are really dangerous. Also, the water fountain thing that squirts like a rainbow when you twist a gear is also a cool plus. Also, we get to race Guppy again, though he kind of freaks me out.

Number 8: Melty Molten Galaxy

An extremely dangerous galaxy and the home to one of the toughest daredevil missions ever. This galaxy is no joke and you are at risk of getting burned to a crisp in this galaxy. This is also home to one of the coolest scenery where there is like a huge obstacle course filled with lava and you have to roll the ball across. The sinking lava spire is cool also, but brings painful memories.

Number 7: Dreadnought Galaxy

Sometimes, I don't understand people. Why do people hate this galaxy? It's actually really cool looking and the missions are pretty cool also! I love how they also incorporate the water to make it fit and it also has one of the hardest purple coin mission. I prefer this over Battlerock and I stand by this decision because this place had way more things to do.

Number 6: Dusty Dunes Galaxy

Some people like to hate against this galaxy because it is a desert and some missions are tiring, but I love this galaxy because there are tons to explore and tons more sceneries to enjoy. Those tornado's were fun to go in because we'd fly extremely high and I love the tower that drops down. I love this galaxy very much.

Number 5: Gusty Garden Galaxy

This galaxy is really a fun galaxy, but it poses some challenges. You are basically in "fruit" paradise and you get to find a worm who has decided to bury himself in an apple. You also get to ride white flowers and fight Major Burrows. The only thing I dislike is the purple coin mission and ugh, you guessed it, bunnies. They are cute, but very annoying.

Number 4: Beach Bowl Galaxy

You know a place where I would like to live? Here. I'd build my house on top of that ledge and just enjoy the view of the water, the waterfalls, and penguins playing around. I would not visit the stone cyclone as I don't want to be crushed or sucked into the black hole. But most of all, penguins! They are so adorable. <3

Number 3: Toy Time Galaxy

Nostalgia strikes again! Man, I love that feeling! This galaxy is really fun and sometimes really tasty also! The toys are very cool and that train you ride around the tracks with the toad! Orgasmic! Basically, I love this galaxy to death, especially when we battle against Mecha Bowser. Battling him is very cool as it isn't your typical boss fight.

Number 2: Deep Dark Galaxy

Deep Dark Galaxy is another one of my favorite galaxies. I just love the mysterious, creepy vibe it gives. You get to rebattle Kamella and shoot turtle shells at her face. You get to explore the deep darkest waters and hopefully wish that you don't get a jumpscare......

Number 1: Space Junk Galaxy

Ah Space Junk! I love this Galaxy so much. Music would be a reason, but this is a list for galaxies, not music, so I won't talk about music right now. It is so chilling and the name is perfect for this galaxy. I especially love fighting Tarantox with :mario:. I tend to linger in this galaxy a lot and it has a special place in my heart.

Space Junk is your top pic.

Not a bad choice.

Space junk is pretty good. Only thing I don't like about toy time galaxy is spring Mario.

@ :babyluigi::Thank you. usually my list differs from others in quite some ways. And that Cherry Pepsi made my day. Thank you!
@Marty McFly: Agreed. ARGH! One of the most frustrating suits.
@Fox Mulder: Thank you. Yeah, I can understand why you'd say that.

Nice galaxy list.

Tip: instead of typing out baby and then a :luigi: you could just use :babyluigi:

Hey, thanks for both the compliment and that handy hint! :luma:

Back