Request: I think I would like to see a board for the Mario TV series.

raichu27

Goomba
I know there's The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World. I was thinking a board on discussing the Mario TV series would be nice to see, in case there's other people here that like the show.

FINALLY someone asked.

I don't feel that they are really big or recent enough to warrant a whole board.

This doesn't belong in Wiki Collaborations. Wiki collaborations are meant for, y'know, wiki matters. Take this to the general discussion boards.

Also, the TV series fits nicely in the Marioverse board, so I don't see why we need a separate board for it.

We could have a board for the Mario TV series, it could be possible.

Per BLOF, it's not really big enough for a separate board

Not really necessary. We don't really make a sub board unless the main board is oversaturated with that particular topic.

One recent example would be the Counting board under Forum Games. Before it, the Forum Games board consisted almost entirely of topics like "Count until someone holding a rubber chicken posts". They were everywhere.

That's not the case here. If you want to talk about the cartoon, it's perfectly acceptable to do so in The Marioverse board.

Back