Questions and Comments!

Re: Questions!

Day 4: What game would you like to be able to experience live?

For me, it would be Galaxy. Would be cool to experience all the galaxies in Marios shoes.

Undertale, since nobody has to die! ...as long as Frisk doesn't go Genocidal...

Donkey Kong Circus.

As if Donkey Kong isn't such a buffoon already in the first place. But it seems dangerous to leave all those oil barrels around.

3: Zero Suit Samus ;))))

4: Animal Crossing tbh

It's the most safe game to be in, probably.

A Zelda game would be pretty fun to explore.

But I agree with Freakworld, Animal Crossing would be a pretty peaceful game to live in.

Angelxmoore said:
Day 4: What game would you like to be able to experience live?
Kirby's Epic Yarn. World is quite expansive and the inhabitants don't seem extremely hostile.

Chrono Trigger only if you aren't stuck in post-1999 AD (forgot the exact date the future was set in.)

Emmett Brown said:
Chrono Trigger only if you aren't stuck in post-1999 AD (forgot the exact date the future was set in.)
Yeah, I should be more specific. Either present, middle ages, or antiquity. Probably prehistory too.

Day 5: What is your greatest fear?

My greatest fear are heights. Thats why I could never ride roller coasters. *shudders*

Death

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Myself, believe it or not.

Really? How so?

probably the same way i fear that i'll become more insane than i currently am one day.

Angelxmoore said:
Day 5: What is your greatest fear?
Surprisingly enough, not death. I'm not scared of death at all, if I'm to be honest. My greatest fear is... I'm not sure. I'll put clowns for now.

Day 6: Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset?

Personally, I love the sunset more because I find it much more beautiful and mysterious.

Back