Votes: 2 15.4%
  • s+

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
I still haven't had the opportunity to play with most of you guys and I've been curious as to what the average rank is around here. I'm S right now but I can't help but feel if I played more often I would have fallen back down to the As by now

B- as of this post. Haven't had a whole lot of time to play lately, though.

C-

I haven't really touched Ranked Battle. I played three matches when I unlocked it but that's about it. I haven't really played this game much either, I think I've only played 10 hours and half of that was probably single player.

I finally got the chance to play Splat Zones so I went up a rank. That game mode is pretty fun, too bad they do that rotating stuff.

I got B- as of now, but I am scared to play because the matches are intense as to make losing feel heavier (as the ranks get higher).

Thanks for reading.

I went up a rank again. I ended up playing against competent people once I was kicked out of the C matches so I didn't get very far after that.

I guess I'll be stuck on C+ until Splat Zones shows up again.

i finally made it to s+
it was a long trip
bwKoVC1.jpg

under 24 hours later s again
this is not khorosho

isnt khorosho such a fun word to use

im still level 9 so no ranked for me
canadian internet sux

I have re-casted my vote: A+!

I thought I couldn't get this high a rank, but I proved myself wrong by somehow doing this. It helps that my teammates are great in some of the battles, but it certainly wasn't easy reaching this.

Thanks for reading.

Back