Les Wikiables (Sign-ups open!)

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
JtswykA.png

As many of you have probably guessed, my Userpedia project is a parody of the musical Les Miserables entitled Les Wikiables. I'm not just parodying the story. I'm parodying all the music and songs so it still flows to the tune of the music from the show. The format will kind of be like Toad85's Scottish Mario Play where it's written like a script. It's gonna be challenging to make it so the story makes sense and the music flow, but I think it'll be fun.

Sign-up for your characters in this thread. Here's a breakdown of each character. Check and see what seems interesting. There are a ton of parts ranging from one line to a ton, so there's a lot of room for sign-ups. I've already contacted a couple people ahead of time for certain roles, mainly admins as Javert and the rest of the military and soldiers.

Main Characters (in order of appearance):

Jean Valjean- Packy

Javert- ‘3K

Bishop- MrConcreteDonkey

Fantine- DragonFreak

Cosette- Uniju

Madame Thenardier- Stargazing

Eponine- Chibiki Daisy

Thenardier- Nysic

Gavroche- Icemario

Enjolras- FireEevee

Marius- NEXandGBX

Supporting Characters (in order of appearance):

Prisoner #1- Rudnicki

Prisoner #2- Willy on Wheels

Prisoner #3- Fawfulthegreat

Prisoner #4- Maria Thalia

Prisoner #5- 3D Player

Farmer- Freakworld

Constable #1- Glowsquid

Constable #2- Smasher

Foreman-

Factory Girl-

Sailor #1-

Sailor #2-

Sailor #3-

Old Woman-

Crone-

Whore- ARFU

Pimp- Nabber

Bamatabois- Glitchy

Fauchelevant- Toadbert

Judge- Yoshi876

Lamarque- Porplemontage

Brujon-

Babet-

Claquesous- Magikrazy

Montparnasse- Lakituthequick

Combeferre- Anton

Feuilly- Toad85

Courfeyrac- Meta Knight

Joly- Mariofan169

Prouvaire-

Lesegles-

Grantaire- Pyro Guy

Army Officer- Walkazo

i'll take the bishop seeing as it's the same role i had when i was in a production of this last year

so it's like symbolic or something? idk

Cool. I had no idea you played The Bishop.

Fanboy time

Being in a production of Les Mis is something I've always wanted to do. My dream role is to play Javert, but I'd be fine just being in the ensemble.

i wish to be the little girl

you know it

GalacticPetey said:
I'm parodying all the music and songs so it still flows to the tune of the music from the show.
I do song rewrites all the time (I might even have a Les Mis request from one of the readers on the cue): it's really fun and soooo satisfying when it fits out well. Making sure the syllables and stresses match up is the key thing - and then rhyming, of course, but if it doesn't flow, it's no go.

GalacticPetey said:
Army Officer- Walkazo
Walkazo said:
I approve.

Right. I think one of the trickiest things is gonna be getting some of the usernames to work, but I never said it was gonna be easy.

Tentative logo:
jESyzBP.png

Just found the font used in the official logo and changed the words. Since Uniju is gonna be our Cosette, I was thinking that maybe the logo could be the famous one, but with Uniju instead of Cosette.

If anyone has artistic talent and could draw that, I would be incredibly grateful.

Back