Super Mario Maker level sharing thread

Made a new course based on the final level of my game: Cora Castle (or the hardest boss gauntlet you've been through).

67CB-0000-02A2-4579

All of the enemies are stand-ins for the bosses from my game.
* Hammer Bro. - Blide
* Giant Rocky Wrench - Burrow
* Giant Magikoopa - GrandHypnock
* Giant Boo and Goomba's Shoe - Phantom
* Three Magikoopas - The Three Mages
* Flying Lakitu - Dotwood
* Sledge Bro. - Gobem
* Bowser Jr. - Skragon
* Giant Flying Venus Fire Piranha - Danger
* Giant Bowser and Giant Magikoopa - Exitilus

Good luck!

Good news, I just managed to completed making the recreation course of One-Punch Man and it took me about 1 and 1/2 Months for this course. I managed to watched all 11 Episodes from Toonami and did saw Lord Boros's battle on YouTube for getting the plot right for the course and I did used alot of elements for this course from the actual One-Punch Man story plot.

I did managed to use some Mystery Mushroom costumes for the characters from the series as like:
And I did use alot of enemies represent as the villains in the story.

One-Punch Man: B679-0000-02A5-6EBB

And also, I just got up to 1,204 Stars right now.

I just got a Lakitu medal from yesterday and 1,307 Stars in Super Mario Maker. I managed to finish developing a recreation course based off from the actual Forest level from a student downloadable freeware game called Super Squirrel that was developed in a video game college called DigiPen Institute of Technology. It took me about around 1 and 1/4 Months to finish developing the recreation course.

Forest (Super Squirrel) ID: 7211-0000-02AD-C5D3

Edit from October 20: I just made an another course and this is one is about the new Nintendo Switch that was announced this morning. I did designed the gamepad alot like the real one from the controller such as placing the blocks for the controllers and adding the Wall for the screen, this was developed around for 2 hours and besides that I did seen about 12 people played this course already for an hour.

Nintendo Switch Gamepad ID: F0C8-0000-02AE-FC32

Edit from October 23rd: I just uploaded a Halloween themed course.

Halloween Castle Madness ID: 8B1D-0000-02B0-F392

Edit from October 28th: I just uploaded a 64th course; this course has Wall and Spin Jumps to avoid the enemies and traps. And also, I managed to get up to a total of 1,403 Stars.

Wall & Spin Jump Survival ID: B53A-0000-02B3-4AE7

Edit from October 31st: I just uploaded a 65th course, this course needed to avoid the Thwomps activating the P-Switches that will make Mario fall. This course took me 2 and 6 days to finish developing this course.

Don't let Thwomp hit P-Switches ID: 9EC1-0000-02B5-3331

PowerKamek's Halloween 2016

(0470-0000-02B5-5F32)

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/0470-0000-02B5-5F32

It had a scary ghost sound at the end, but it was deleted when I uploaded it. So sorry about that!

I just uploaded a 66th course in Super Mario Maker. It's a recreation course based off from a Japanese-exclusive Namco 1987 video game adapted from the first Star Wars movie called Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope using the first level from Tatooine. This course to me finish developing for 7 days and also, I just got up to a total of 1,512 Stars right now.

Tatooine (Star Wars J1987 Namco) ID: E18C-0000-02B9-276F

Edit from November 8th: I just uploaded a 67th new course, this course has stacks of Munchers with the POW Blocks ontop used as a platform and a single Monty Mole for the directions. But, Mario needs to have that Spiny Helmet on to not get the Thwomps land on the POW Blocks.

Mario on Directional Platform ID: EA52-0000-02B9-9067

Edit from November 12th: I just uploaded a 68th new course that have Cannons that need to avoid. There are spikes that can kill Mario if he jumped or stomped on the Cannon Ball.

Avoid the Cannons Fire ID: DC4B-0000-02BB-B1A3

Edit from November 27th: I just uploaded a 69th course last night that took me 3 hours to make this course and this is the first one screen course that I made in Super Mario Maker. I was using this course for Blue Television Game's The Screens Challenge in YouTube and submit it. And also, I have a total of 1,649 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

The Screens Challenge of Cannons ID: 79D0-0000-02C4-5BAD

Super Mario Platformer
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/8867-0000-0243-F6CF

Super Mario Universe
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/BB42-0000-0243-4026

Mario Clones Attack!
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/DE92-0000-0243-396C

Hey guys please try these levels. If you're hardcore Mario fans, you'll like them and if you do, leave a star and a comment saying you're from the mario boards so I can know who you are and I'll star you back

I just uploaded a 70th new course and I used the one screen technique to make two rooms. This course uses 10 Pink Coins and the POW Block is needed if the player collects all the Pink Coins. Also, I just got up to a total 1,687 Stars right now.

Two Screens Pink Coins Finding ID: 2C70-0000-02C7-679C

Edit from December 19th: I managed to upload a Christmas course for Blue Television Games. I managed to look at one of my courses to replace it since the stream will be coming at Christmas Eve and I deleted the Super Mario Maker Questions for GameXplain for adding my new Christmas course since I don't see any alot of people posted their Miiverse comments for GameXplain since my Course Limit is completely full. But, I managed to get about a total of 1,800 stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Stop the Christmas Robbers - BTG D4F6-0000-02D2-D52C

Edit from January 5th: I just uploaded a technically 72nd course called Mario eats the Giant Bowls of Ramen. I managed to make the Pixel Art of a Bowl of Ramen and copied the whole thing into three and used the second area for Mario goes inside the 3 Giant Bowls of Ramen. This course took me about 15 days to finish making this course. And also, I managed to earned about a total of 1,945 Stars in Super Mario Maker and this is a second replacement course that replaces the Survival Climb through Ice Blocks since I might need to improve one of my courses for Course Designing Improvement.

Mario eats the Giant Bowls of Ramen ID: F710-0000-02E6-6CB4

Edit from January 11th: I just managed to get a new medal earned and have a total of 2,003 stars as of right now. I just uploaded a technically 73rd course (71st total) when I was waiting for the next medal and this course is a sequel course to Don't let Thwomp hit P-Switches, the differences that you have to use the Platform to not let any of the Thwomps hit the P-Switches and there are two Munchers at the track that you need to move ahead.

Don't let Thwomp hit P-Switches 2 ID: 27B4-0000-02EB-893F

And also, I am working on a new course for recreating from a level from The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures created by ScrewAttack!, but I don't know which level from the actual game should I choose, Mario eats Giant Pieces of Pie as a sequel course from Mario eats Giant Bowls of Ramen, and continuing working on the Hall of Fame from Shovel Knight from May and it was started around in April.

Edit from January 14th: I just made a course based off from one of the Nintendo Switch games called ARMS that was shown in the Nintendo Switch Conference and Treehouse Event. I managed to look at the Gameplay Footage and used the arena that I saw from GameXplain video and used the idea to use those 5 fighters in the course. That new character that I used for the Pixel Art that I added in the course named Spring Man that was shown in the trailer also. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,040 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Arena (Nintendo Switch's ARMS) ID: E8AE-0000-02EC-DD1C

Edit from January 18th: I just uploaded a technical 75th course (73rd) course last night called Mario eats Giant Pieces of Pie. The pixel art of those three pieces of pie are Pumpkin Pie (1st), Cheese Cake (2nd), and Blueberry Pie (3rd). And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,082 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Mario eats Giant Pieces of Pie ID: E0D3-0000-02EF-E9B4

Ah, SMM. I was really into this game when it came out and have been on and off since. I have several Miiverse accounts with levels.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/dimentio64
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/fawfulthegreat64
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/WlTTGENSTEIN
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/turbotasticturbo

Probably the level I'm most proud of is my hardest one, because I'm so shocked I was able to even clear it.
Run 6: Dimension P
99E8-0000-024E-3306.jpg

99E8-0000-024E-3306_full.jpg

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/99E8-0000-024E-3306

I just uploaded a technical 76th course (74th total) course this night called Bowser Destroyer Mark II. It's a sequel course to the Bowser Destroyer course and it maded more like a Mechanical Walker similar to the Mecha Bowser. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,164 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Bowser Destroyer Mark II ID: E3A5-0000-02F3-D6F9

Edit from January 30th: I just uploaded a technical 77th course (75th total) course this night called Reptyl Section 1 (Silver Surfer NES). It's a recreation course based off from the hard NES game adapted from the Marvel Comic's Silver Surfer in the Reptyl Section 1 level. The Pixel Art of the Silver Surfer is from the Face Portrait on the Status Bar when you play the game. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,219 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Reptyl Section 1 (Silver Surfer NES) ID: FC6F-0000-02F8-1B78

Sometimes I make evil levels. They are designed to be bullshit and one of them is still undefeated. (Warning: High levels of troll. You'll be softlocked if you aren't careful. Proceed at your own risk :bowser: )

MARIO'S NEW MISERY [NSMB TROLL]
D32F-0000-02BC-0601.jpg

D32F-0000-02BC-0601_full.jpg

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/D32F-0000-02BC-0601

I just uploaded a technical 78th course (76th total) course today that is called Pokémon Duel. It's a recreation course based off from the free Pokémon mobile game called Pokémon Duel. The design of the course has the same map from the actual game and I did used some of the enemies as the opponent's figures for the course. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,365 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

Pokémon Duel ID: B73A-0000-0300-AFB8

Edit from February 17th: I just uploaded a technical 79th course (77th total) course today that is called The Legend of Zelda Mobile App. I did used the Samsung Galaxy J3 Android Pixel Art from the Pokémon Duel course that I made earlier and I was trying to think of something creative if a Zelda game on a mobile device. And also, I managed to get about a total of 2,391 Stars in Super Mario Maker right now.

The Legend of Zelda Mobile App ID: E1AA-0000-0302-3E0A

Edit from March 6th: Uploaded a technically 80th course (78 total) right now. It's a course that you need to use the springs that there placed on the munchers on the tracks. I have a total of 2,616 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

The Muncher Jumpers ID: C45F-0000-030B-DDD0

Edit from March 11th: I just uploaded a technically 81st course (79 in total) right now. It's has two screen rooms that has the challenges to get to in order to key from the subarea first and the locked door will take you straight to the goal. I have a total of 2,681 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

The Two Screens Challenges ID: 9684-0000-030E-24AB

This one of mine, Mario's Airship Takeover, I'm fond of: E49A-0000-020D-110E

I also have other ones that aren't that good but if you wanna check them out: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/darmanitan?type=posted

I just uploaded a third replacement course and 83rd course that I needed to upload for Blue Television Games' 10 Item Challenge Returns stream. This course is called the 10 Item Challenge Explosive Run that you need to make to the goal as quickly as possible, the ? Blocks have a Bob-omb that will be self-destruct and destroys the platform that you need to get to. This course replaces the Awesome Auto Shelling Shooter course since I did seen some of the people messing up and accidentally getting off the shell and cannon. By the way, I managed to get a total of 2,885 stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

10 Item Challenge Explosive Run ID: F740-0000-0319-A7CC

Edit from April 14th: I just uploaded 84th course that is Easter Themed that I needed to submit it for Likandoo's Easter Themed contest for Twitch that it needs to have Yoshi Eggs and it has to be creative in the course. This is copied and modified from the The Legend of Zelda Mobile App course that I made that I changed the settings to Super Mario World, rearranged the area inside the Android phone, and putted a lot of Yoshi Eggs in the course since they represent the Easter Eggs that Hunt. It's an another course that I think of something creative if there's going to be a Yoshi game in mobile devices. Also, I just got a Ninth Medal Earned yesterday and got a total of 3,013 Stars as of right now.

Easter Yoshi Egg Hunt Mobile App ID: 381A-0000-0321-A41E

Edit from April 18th: I just uploaded 85th course that I was thinking something creative about what would happened if an EarthBound game look like on Mobile Devices. This is copied and modified from the The Legend of Zelda Mobile App course that I made that I changed out the layout and rearranged the area inside the Android phone to make it more like from the EarthBound series. Also, I just got a total of 3,076 Stars as of right now.

EarthBound Mobile App ID: 0A56-0000-0323-EA71

Edit from April 24th: I just uploaded 86th course today, I finally got finished making this course for 9 months (I started making this course at around 6/14/2016), the Mushroom Kingdom Bombing. This course that you need to avoid any Bob-omb and Bob-omb blasts that are in this course. Also, I just got a total of 3,158 Stars as of right now.

Mushroom Kingdom Bombing ID: 47C1-0000-0326-8DD3

Second Edit from April 24th: I just uploaded 87th course tonight after the maintenance that happened in Super Mario Maker today, it's a second underwater course that I made and you need all 10 Pink Coins to get into the goal.

Two Underwater Rooms ID: 6801-0000-0326-A2F4

Edit from April 30th: I just uploaded 88th course today, it's a course that I need something creative for Likandoo in his Twitch channel and I got the idea from looking at through Xander's and Laslow's support conversation from Fire Emblem Fates. Also, I just got a total of 3,218 Stars as of right now.

Likandoo's House Arrest Escape ID: D37E-0000-0329-21CC

Edit from May 2nd: I just uploaded 89th course today, it's a course based off from the rumored crossover Nintendo Switch involves with Mario and Ubisoft's Rabbids called "Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle". Also, I just got a total of 3,241 Stars as of right now.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle?? ID: A483-0000-0329-D07B

I'm not too good at designing complex puzzles but when I discovered the mechanic used here I couldn't resist. It's just a matter of figuring out which blocks to hit to create the path to the goal using skewers.

Skewer Puzzle
6A4F-0000-032F-2D34.jpg

6A4F-0000-032F-2D34_full.jpg

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/6A4F-0000-032F-2D34

Despite the small scale of this level, I hit the enemy limit. In order to add everything I needed I had to sacrifice some POW blocks so when it's solved you'll still need to run full speed to go across some one tile gaps.

I uploaded two courses last week and it's the 90th and 91st course, the first one is a Racing Course for Nintendo Addict's stream Race Series and it was featured in #2. And the other one is an Autoscroller Course that you need to avoid the obstacles in order to survive the course. Also, I just got a total of 3,471 Stars as of right now.

NintendoAddict Raceathon 1 ID: F8D4-0000-0332-484A

The Auto Castle ID: 3B41-0000-0333-9669

Edit from June 9th: I managed to make an another Mobile app course, but this isn't the same as the upcoming Animal Crossing Mobile App that was leaked like Fire Emblem Heroes.

Animal Crossing Mobile App ID: 84ED-0000-0336-8C7B

Edit from June 18th: I managed to upload a 93rd course. This course is a quiz course involves with Kanjis and I did took an actual Japanese class. I did look over my notes that I wrote it down in my Japanese class to make sure I got these Kanjis and translations correct for the course. And also, I managed to get a total of 3,637 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

Simple Kanji Quiz ID: 2435-0000-033B-6C8C

Edit from June 27th: I managed to upload a 94th and 95th course. These two courses replaces the Careful with your Traps?! 1 & 2 since I need to improve on my courses. The first one is a recreation course based off from World 8-4 from the Japanese only Super Mario Bros. Edition that is called All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. and the other one is a 4th of July related course, it's more like a sequel course related to Stop the Christmas Robbers, but Robbers are stealing Fireworks to ruin 4th of July and I did used Bob-ombs, Firework Sound Effects, and the Ground Shaking Effect for the Explosion effect. And also, I managed to get a total of 3,807 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

World 8-4 (All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros.) ID: 43A5-0000-033E-4378

Stop the 4th of July Robbers ID: 482C-0000-033E-C274

Edit from July 11th: I managed to upload a 96th and 97th course. These two courses replaces the Careful with your Traps?! 3 & 4 since I need to improve on my courses. The first one is a sequel course to NintendoAddict's Raceathon 1 and the other one is a recreation course based off from two Super Mario Bros. NES games (Super Mario Bros. 2 and The Lost Levels) that got both World 1-1 merged. And also, I managed to get a total of 4,060 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

NintendoAddict Raceathon 2 ID: E949-0000-0341-78D8

World 1-1 (Super Mario Bros. 2 & The Lost Levels) got Merged? ID: CBB4-0000-0343-D0A3

Remake of Bowser's Castle (Superstar Saga)

Bowser's Stolen Castle
9331-0000-0363-4568.jpg

9331-0000-0363-4568_full.jpg

No custom thumbnail b/c I'm lazy. The Koopaling challenge rooms are just challenges, because of the extremely low limit on Bowsers/Bowser Jr.s you can place. Fawful and Bowletta are represented by a Bowser Jr. and a Bowser with laughing sound effects. POW Blocks are used to progress each challenge, to conserve door and pipe placement (which was very close to hitting the limit as is)

Didn't know this thread was here. Here's my bookmark page for anyone that wants to try my levels:

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Geoweasel?type=posted

I mostly just try to make traditional courses. I need to get back into making more. I'm really craving an update or just a flat out new version for the Switch. Gotta get that tenth medal, haha.

I managed to get a final medal and got a total of 5,058 stars as of right now. I uploaded three courses recently and it's the 98th, 99th, and 100th course, the first one is a recreation course based off from the first castle called Aosama Joh from The Mysterious Murasame Castle. The second one is a course involves jumping the Goombas on the tracks and use the Blue Skull Platform and hit the POW Blocks to get rid of the Giant Munchers in the Way. And the third course is a third NintendoAddict race course for a YouTube streamer for Nintendo Addict.

Aosame Joh (The Mysterious Murasame Castle) ID: 8431-0000-0369-7A63

Goomba Jumps & Pow the Munchers ID: E1FA-0000-036B-810F

NintendoAddict Raceathon 3 ID: 1906-0000-036B-87B1

I've been capped at 100 courses for some time now but I just delete an old one that I'm not proud of whenever I want to upload a new one. I just uploaded [Troll] Art Thou Angry, Brother? which as the name implies is trolly. I try to make it creative in the context of trolly levels though. No stacked giant winged enemy spam or exit doors at the very bottom of the level with no ground. The most spammy thing is a maze where you are required to release several Magikoopas.

Thumbnails:
902D-0000-036F-D6BF.jpg

902D-0000-036F-D6BF_full.jpg

I managed to uploaded a course around in this Thanksgiving. This is the third Stop the Holiday Robbers course that I managed to developed during at Wednesday and finished it at Thanksgiving.

Stop the Thanksgiving Robbers ID: ACE3-0000-0372-EDB3

Edit from December 17th: I managed to upload an another Christmas course and it's a remix of the Workd 1-4 from Super Mario Bros. 3 but with Christmas themed elements.

World 1-1 Christmas Remix (Super Mario Bros. 3) ID: 0737-0000-0379-928B

Second Edit from December 17th: I managed to upload a sequel course of Two Screens Pink Coins Finding.

Two Screens Pink Coins Finding 2 ID: 6484-0000-0379-E13D

Edit from January 1st, 2018: I managed to upload three brand new courses for Super Mario Maker. The first on is a third sequel course to the "Find a way to beat Time!". The second one is a castle themed course that have skewers. And the third one is a New Years remix course that uses the layout of Yoshi's Island 2 from Super Mario World.

Find a way to beat Time! 3 ID: 6CD4-0000-037E-F541

The Skewer Castle ID: 317B-0000-037F-709F

World 1-2 New Years Remix ID: 5DDF-0000-037F-E768

Edit from January 6th, 2018: I managed to upload the new course for Super Mario Maker. I managed to get a total of 100 courses in my Nintendo Network account in Super Mario Maker, I think this is going to be last one that I upload it for Super Mario Maker since I managed to upload the amount of total of 100. I managed to start developing this course since April 2017 and I managed to get enough time to get this finished today. It's a recreation course based off from the Hall of Champions from Shovel Knight.

Hall of Champions (Shovel Knight) ID: BD1D-0000-0381-F750

All right, some new levels of mine!

No Invaders, No Yoshis
The blisteringly difficult Yoshi airship level is back online! If you like Yoshis, Shoe Goombas, airships, and tough challenges, this level is for you! Be warned, though; this level is targeted for exceedingly good players, and is not for the feint of heart. The game theme is Super Mario Bros.

Course ID: 3355-0000-039E-CDC1

Rosalina's Grand Star Adventure
Don’t like blisteringly tough levels? Are you a fan of Super Mario Galaxy and/or its sequel? Try this level! Filled with ? Blocks in the shape of Grand Stars, this level features three paths to outer space (complete with SFX): one pits you against a boss, another challenges you to fight an even tougher boss, and the last leads to Coin Heaven. Which one will you take? Oh, and at the end of the level, you’ll see a special message and one final Grand Star. The game theme is Super Mario Bros.

Course ID: 3D57-0000-039E-CDB5

Additionally, two new levels are planned for the summer: one that will test your skills to the very limit, and one themed after Super Mario Sunshine.

Back