Super Mario Maker level sharing thread

WVW69idVzTshqSEj69

The Ghost Airship
1822-0000-0093-08C0

It's a ghost ship, surprise.

This will probably be the closest I'll ever get to making a Halloween level.

WVW69idWIpg-G2vgE3

Too Easy?
(EE3A-0000-0093-1E48)

This preview image may fool you. Will you trust the clouds or the coins or both? Be aware...

New map, this one is intended as an homage for the original Mario Bros games:

Arcadia Sewers.
D98E-0000-0093-3F95

There is a challenge route hidden in here, in case you are rooting for some extra difficulty ;)

Marie said:
WVW69idVzTshqSEj69

The Ghost Airship
1822-0000-0093-08C0

It's a ghost ship, surprise.

This will probably be the closest I'll ever get to making a Halloween level.

Just played this one, fun stuff. That kind of final hazards always makes me nervous :S

Marie said:
WVW69ia2DdI-4MWBiG

Cass-hole
70B0-0000-0068-570A
Definitely my hardest level, greatly surpasses Big Bowser Bash in terms of difficulty. I find making these types of levels really fun, actually, I might make more like it in the future. There's also a few secrets to help you beat the level if you can find them.

I played this one and Super Level, for whatever reason it wouldn't allow me to leave a comment so here are my reviews. I'll compare a bit those I coursed through (keep in mind this is my humble opinion and works under my own concept of level quality).

Super Level Thing: Well crafted, creative hazards and great way of providing the player with several paths. However, difficulty that absolutely requires precision is the most boring kind of difficulty and here you have it in spades.

Cass-Hole: Less difficult and with less depth when it comes to area building, but ultimately a better balanced level than the one above. You get a hard course but it isn't in love with it's difficulty, the hazards allow the player to take the pace and the level isn't hard just because it's punishing. Also in a hazard by hazard comparison this one has more appealing stuff.

All in all, great work, I think that your work with challenging level is top notch.

WVW69idf7eU9ZEViKq

Tiny Pikmin Adventures

Course ID: B725-0000-0095-29F7

so yeah i'm still stuck at 10 uploads which sucks :v

GBAToad said:
WVW69idf7eU9ZEViKq

Tiny Pikmin Adventures

Course ID: B725-0000-0095-29F7

so yeah i'm still stuck at 10 uploads which sucks :v

Just played your level, very good looking!

It needs a bulborb looking hazard :p

(It seems I'm having problems to comment on levels right now for whatever reason)

WVW69idOZDE8m8zMFO

Name: Bowser's NotSoSuper Secret Train
Code: BED4-0000-0091-761E

Infiltrate the train, and nab Bowser's super secret weapon (the Big Stiletto).

My fifth course:

WVW69idwPBoJrdyITS

Name: The ultimate Bowser battle
ID: 78A0-0000-0098-BAB7
Game theme: New Super Mario Bros. U
Miiverse post: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACXVHhnoVdD4w

The name says it all.

WVW69idfJV4GRwtcMH

Raiders of the Lost Mushroom
(F91E-0000-0095-16BE)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKFKV1yGGg

Tried to recreate the first scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Complete with "the switcheroo" scene, the boulder scene and the "escape by seaplane" scene.

Jason Voorhees said:
WVW69idfJV4GRwtcMH

Raiders of the Lost Mushroom
(F91E-0000-0095-16BE)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKFKV1yGGg

Tried to recreate the first scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Complete with "the switcheroo" scene, the boulder scene and the "escape by seaplane" scene.

Omfg I remember that Super Show episode.

My next level is my first attempt at a puzzle oriented stage:

Smile Cave /Entrance
Code Changed for Checkpoint addition

I tried my best not to make advancing cryptic, it's more about each room asking for a particular task to move forward.

Edit: I did a minor difficulty fix on this level, hopefully now it's more enjoyable.

A companion stage to go with my previous upload.

WVW69iefZesx9jwdlG

Fire Man (Game Boy Ver.)

82C4-0000-00A4-38FD

I brought SMM to Raleigh's house. He had no Wifi, so he couldn't upload his level.

I recreated and uploaded it for him.

WVW69ibwyJAAwcn5zB

Millionaire [For Raleigh]

(4117-0000-0079-A6F1)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkfBNfkbw

BC86-0000-00AE-1989

My first stage, revoles around using springs, it's nothing amazing but give it a shot

^i think that's missing a few digits

made this tonight b/c i was bored and hadn't made a bonecoaster stage yet

WVW69ifWPaM07D4Rv6

Jelly Cavern 1
472C-0000-00AF-EC0E

if i ever get enough stars i'd make my own SMW game and upload it

edit: reuploaded because i placed a secret area somewhere then kinda forgot about it, so it didn't lead to anything

GBAToad said:

There is one monkey wrench that needs to be kept in mind though. If your uploaded courses aren't being played enough, they'll be at risk of being removed from the servers without any warning.

MnSG said:
GBAToad said:

There is one monkey wrench that needs to be kept in mind though. If your uploaded courses aren't being played enough, they'll be at risk of being removed from the servers without any warning.
?

yeah apparently nintendo wipes levels from the server if they don't get many plays/stars in a while. it's incredibly dickish but hey at least it frees up server space for more automatic levels!!! [nobbc]:)))))))[/nobbc]

i mean they might not be doing it that frequently (yet). has anyone actually had one of their levels removed without removing it yourself?

GBAToad said:
yeah apparently nintendo wipes levels from the server if they don't get many plays/stars in a while. it's incredibly dickish but hey at least it frees up server space for more automatic levels!!! [nobbc]:)))))))[/nobbc]

i mean they might not be doing it that frequently (yet). has anyone actually had one of their levels removed without removing it yourself?

Last I've checked, all of my courses are still present, but there is one Miiverse user that I've spotted, who had one of his courses removed without any warning. Also, these course removals do NOT remove your in-game posts for those specific courses; in-game posts are only removed if you delete the courses yourself.

Anyway, if anyone hasn't tried out any of my courses yet, be sure to try them out. Here's the ID for my first course, and if you want to see the rest, check out my profile after inputting the ID.

5287-0000-0017-489B

Back