Undertale (plz click this topic <3)

I see all that goomba-stomping has finally caught up with Mario.

He's going to have a bad time.

The payrus boss battle and the papyrus date really got to me.

COOL REGULAR ATTACK followed by using the dog as an attack and then folowing that with "cool" "dude" "skateboard figure" killed me.

2257 said:
tumblr_nw7qkogJGK1u0fvm7o5_500.png

This part killed me it's so amazing.

Now come to think of it, I think Flowey is one of my favorite characters from Undertale. There are many heartless, cruel, sadistic villains out there... most are colossal demons with flaming eye-sockets, but this is just a flower with a face. The irony.

holy shit a whole month and they're STILL uncovering secret modes!

i dont think the monsters will accept you as one of them, if you kill them off at random

quizmo said:
i killed papyrus

im a monster

THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO-

Nah that's hypocritical of me since I killed Papyrus... twice... :( (Despite him being my favorite character in the whole game.)

Gulillilliant said:

holy shit a whole month and they're STILL uncovering secret modes!
I'm pretty sure that's fake. Good vid, tho.

i dont really know why there's two of this but its funny

Crocodile Dippy said:
I'm pretty sure that's fake.

i'm not that gullible

dipply pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Bf0fel8S0

i haven't watched the whole thing but i'm sure it's all amazing

I beat the game today (tonight?) and got the perfect pacifist ending. I would like to thank 2257 and turb for helping me through the game.

Also, best character is Papyrus, then Mettaton, then Sans.

also, i already said this in chat, but

i get that toby was trying to make mega demon shitlord flowey look scary and stuff, but he came off as just being ridiculous and silly looking, like something right out of the amazing world of gumball

I also beat it, I think.
I got the true reset thing on the menu after flowey told me not to be a bitch.
I blasted through that pretty quick. I don't think I'd want it to be any longer though, the games that can give you such a good experience within a few hours are pretty great. It didn't drag on too long but it wasn't so short that I felt like wanting more.

I liked Sans and Undyne. I liked Flowey too.
The first ending you get was pretty trippy but I had a dumb smile on my face during it. When it closed my game I actually laughed, I thought the whole Flowey fucking with you thing was awesome. So was the battle, as soon as it started and he wrecked me in a few seconds I was still laughing because of crazy everything was.

True happy ending was good, I didn't like it as much as the tv flowey ending but it was cool to go through the lab and learn about goat kid and flowey. The abomination fights were cool too. The final fight was cool for a little bit but idk it felt like a standard power of friendship ending, the bonds you formed win the day. I guess the part before that was the actual final boss (thundershocks and sword swinging goat) and then became the friendship part when the save button appeared.

Give me a while to forget about why I care about these characters and then I'll murder them all.

the final fight isn't particularly special, but I just cared so much about the characters that it still felt incredibly fulfilling

Back