Undertale (plz click this topic <3)

there are a lot of changes for all kinds of different things, and i dont think anyone really knows them all

also, to do genocide, it's not enough to spare nobody. you have to hunt down and kill every monster in each of the four areas. you'll know it worked if you get a random encounter where no monsters show up

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
i also think i might restart and kill everyone or something

YkDOOi3.jpg

the game uses a combination of registry edits and steam download files to always remember that you did a genocide run no matter what btw :^)

if you try to do pacifist again after that you're ready for some shit

Gulillilliant said:
Haruhi Suzumiya said:
i also think i might restart and kill everyone or something

pic

the game uses a combination of registry edits and steam download files to always remember that you did a genocide run no matter what btw :^)

if you try to do pacifist again after that you're ready for some shit
ok so i thought about that but then after i ddint because of
the true pacifist ending
its just so perfect
the fight with asriel was really nice and when i died i was like FUCK but then all of a sudden i didnt actually die so i was like aw shit son
it was a really good ending as well

i chose to go home because i mean
they dont got shit underground
i had a life on earth so im not about to throw that shit away to live with some monsters ive spent like 5 hours with
it was fun
maybe ill stop by sometime
but yea i dont think i can play another run that kills everyone
maybe ill watch it on yt or something

^ Best fan-art yet.

So was the True Labratory required on Pacifist? The wiki says it's 'hidden' but I can't quite tell if it was all required to do it or not. Would 'sparing' Asgore give an ending and final boss more similar to Neutral, with the photorealistic Flowey?

Xandalf said:
^ Best fan-art yet.

So was the True Labratory required on Pacifist? The wiki says it's 'hidden' but I can't quite tell if it was all required to do it or not. Would 'sparing' Asgore give an ending and final boss more similar to Neutral, with the photorealistic Flowey?
yeah it's required

Another question, this time about Genocide.

Undyne the Undying is reaaaally hard. If I can't even get half her health down without dying myself. Is there a trick to beating her or anything?

There is no trick, just quick reflexes. You've made your choices and the game now punishes you by pitting you against a true hero.

So really, the only true trick here is to abandon the genocide path and pray for mercy.

Did you attend the art club today, SMB?

You put him out of his misery, right?

i thought you couldn't actually kill that guy

2257 said:
i thought you couldn't actually kill that guy

Nope you're able to

I've read that killing him doesn't disqualify you from a pacifist ending but I call bull on that

Sylveon said:
Got the game!

I'm gonna try a pacifist run.

Remember that 99.9999% of the time, you're able to get by without attacking. Try out all possibilities.

qyJoAb7.png

there is so much great fan art

I thought Toriel was hard.

Undyne proved me wrong. I thought Undyne was hard.

Omega Flowey proved me wrong. I thought Omega Flowey was hard.

Asriel proved me wrong. I thought Asriel was hard.

Undyne the Undying proved me wrong...

And then there's Sans.

There's always a bigger fish. I love the increasingly difficult bosses. I wasn't sure of Undyne the Undying's difficulty could ever be topped...

EDIT: Dangit now I want a Sans avatar because I realized how awesome he is.

For anyone looking for some more backstory behind the games' characters:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Undertale/comments/3ntjj0/omegaspoiler_we_know_what_gaster_looks_like/

Then some more particularly on sans:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Undertale/comments/3luliw/major_spoilers_analysisspeculation_regarding_sans/

Also:

There's a kinda genocide-neutral ending, among all the others.

Supposedly, screw up like this:

And you'll almost have a bad time:

And then you get this ending:

Back