Undertale (plz click this topic <3)

'don't forget'

oh my gaster

The album made me realise how rarely I checked enemies, seemed like a waste of a turn that could be spent making them stop trying to murder me.

2257 said:
http://imgur.com/a/LFjJs

album of the new things in 1.001 if anyone's curious
damn i thought there would be a new side story or something cause it was a p big update

2257 said:
DragonFreak said:
I was wondering what that update contained. Neat.

Also I like how the answer to probably the most difficult puzzle to solve on your own is now out in the open.

ill never understand how anyone had a problem with that. i got it after like a minute of trying
I'll never understand how any could do it.

If you really want to have a bad time, someone made a fan boss battle of Gaster.

Unlike some of the other fan ones of youtube, it's actually playable.

Warning, it contains genocide spoilers.

It's supposed to take place after chara destroys the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNO0DuU3Vr8

the download is in the description. i'd suggest you try it, it's pretty fun. the dialog is good, too. if you take the time to translate it.

I'm fine with it, I loathed that puzzle. I tried it for about two minutes while constantly forgetting what sound each direction made and having to backtrack to the statue because I'd forgotten the tune before I realised I would never be able to do it on my own, so I just went to google with it. fuck the piano puzzle.

Maki Nishikino said:
I'm fine with it, I loathed that puzzle. I tried it for about two minutes while constantly forgetting what sound each direction made and having to backtrack to the statue because I'd forgotten the tune before I realised I would never be able to do it on my own, so I just went to google with it. fuck the piano puzzle.

>is an anime girl musician
>specialty is piano
>can't play eight consecutive notes

absolute_disgust.png

Fox Mulder said:
Maki Nishikino said:

>is an anime girl musician
>specialty is piano
>can't play eight consecutive notes

absolute_disgust.png
oh no you got me, i'm not actually an anime, i'm a fraud

There is no help needed, you're starting to realize that he's the best character in the game.

Maki Nishikino said:

The piano puzzle is actually pretty smart because
it pretty much forces you to remember 'His Theme' so when Asgore talks to you about being a family and the part that destroyed me on an emotional level happens, you realize the significance of that little leitmotif, who was talking to you after Undyne knocks you off the bridge, and who that's supposed to be a statue of.

pls save my baby :'[

Threek said:
Maki Nishikino said:

The piano puzzle is actually pretty smart because
it pretty much forces you to remember 'His Theme' so when Asgore talks to you about being a family and the part that destroyed me on an emotional level happens, you realize the significance of that little leitmotif, who was talking to you after Undyne knocks you off the bridge, and who that's supposed to be a statue of.

pls save my baby :'[
I mean, I can still recognise the tune when I heard it later in the game and I get that it's significant in that way, it's just that the puzzle itself sucked ass regardless of its relevance.

Temmie HP and DEF is "RATED TEM OUTTA TEM"

Mettaton's HP (in rectangle form) is now 255, a little bit away from a computing joke.

And mad dummy HP is YES

Gamefreak75 said:
GBAToad said:
'don't forget'

oh my gaster

908.gif
remember sammy jenkis
KoopartolBB said:
Temmie HP and DEF is "RATED TEM OUTTA TEM"

Mettaton's HP (in rectangle form) is now 255, a little bit away from a computing joke.

And mad dummy HP is YES
that is a computer joke

http://gonintendo.com/stories/251432-nintendo-dev-support-reaches-out-to-undertale-creator-for-unknown

guys

Oh my god

Whatever's happening, I'm hyped

5gELs8W.png

Toby: whynot.jpg

i'd be thrilled if this actually happened because then i'd have a way to actually play the game

Back