Undertale (plz click this topic <3)

Nabber said:
why is alphys the like one character who isn't all over the fandom

not that im complaining because i'm glad there's at least one character that i can think fondly of without being reminded of the fandom, but what did she do to be so less popular
Some people blame her for creating Flowey and therefore causing the majority of the game's events, and they have sour opinions of her because of that.

Time Turner said:
Nabber said:

not that im complaining because i'm glad there's at least one character that i can think fondly of without being reminded of the fandom, but what did she do to be so less popular
Some people blame her for creating Flowey and therefore causing the majority of the game's events, and they have sour opinions of her because of that.
but flowey is really popular?????

also alphys is just really cute in general

Nabber said:
Time Turner said:
Nabber said:

flowey also nearly killed everyone and actually killed everyone on a couple of occasions

Time Turner said:
Nabber said:
Time Turner said:
Nabber said:

flowey also nearly killed everyone and actually killed everyone on a couple of occasions
To chime in on this, I don't really think any events that happened before Undertale took place wasn't necessarily anyone's fault. Except for like the war of humans and monsters, everything that led up the Undertale just kind of happened. On accident. And the things that weren't on accident, the intentions weren't 100% malicious. IDK I just don't think it's really anyone's fault in the slightest.

Neutral/Pacifist- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRMXaD23P4U
Genocide- https://i.imgur.com/4Su1rVX.gif

everyone saying it's real and in the game's script so i'm plopping it here

I killed literally everyone except Papyrus, (and Sans and Alphys because I couldn't kill them) Papyrus ruled the underground by process of elimination, and Sans didn't give a crap that I brutally murdered all of his other friends. He just told me I "sucked at being evil."

next im doing real genocide so i can fight bad time tim :yoshi:

I found something... Interesting on the UNDERTALE website.

If you use Inspect Element, some text will appear:
"What are you doing? Looking for secrets? Don't put your nose where it doesn't belong. Or you might learn something you DON'T like... Hee hee hee."

okay so hp
nobody really knows what it stands for
i theorize it stands for hope

why does sans have 1 hp?
because he has no hope
he gave up forever ago

as your lv increases, you gain more hp... well, chara does
they gain more hope that they can fully possess your body

but that's just my 2 cents

well

there was another source elsewhere in the game saying it was something else, but i don't remember what
so i'm treating them as in-game jokes

everything i've worked for has been crushed

(nah i'm kidding, but it is good to know what it means)

Is Undertale a hard game or easy game to beat?

idk my friend couldn't beat papyrus

and i know sasha had a ton of trouble beating mettaton

also i wouldn't trust the demo's manual consider flowey sabotages it as soon as you finish the demo

It's a game that forces you to get good if you want to continue, which I really liked. You'll improve over time, I started off terrible (died to greater dog lol) but after finishing both routes I feel like I had become pretty good at it.

but I agree that genocide route is the hard part of the game, the other routes don't become too difficult.

wingdinged spoilers of some sort

so if you run a spectrograph of a certain soundfile in undertale (i forgot which one) you get kya-cun's face, which is a phallic creature from yume nikki. toby pls

Back