90's Nicktoon crossover movie

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exclusive-90s-nicktoons-set-to-make-a-comeback-in-paramount-crossover-movie/

oh man what

I like crossover movies. I wonder what's the conflict of the film but I am sure it will be those options:
A. The villains from said materials team up to do something dastardly and twisted that makes the protagonists team up.
B. The villains and protagonists team up against an original villain (makes sense because some people are protective of their characters getting hurt by another character from a different source. But since they are all Nicktoons, this could be doubtful)
C. The movie will probably lead the characters to the real world and they would do something heroic, my least interesting option.

I didn't grow up with any of the 90s shows, but I'm still going to see this

also SMASHING joke or bust

I can imagine this will turn out to be disappointing. Shoehorning this many characters into one plot is never a good thing.

sounds like desperate pandering: the movie tbh

I don't think Nick would actually be able to pull something like that off

The idea sounds really fan-fiction-y from the beginning.

Not that all fan-fictions are inherently bad, but it tends to be more idealistic and ambitious than realistic, which not necessarily a good thing.

Plot:

A 90's kid is whining about how new nick sucks then he smokes weed and sees marc summers from double dare who tells him to assemble all the 90's nick characters and kill the breadwinners who are destroying nick from the inside but then he arrives with all the characters and the entrance into the studio is the temple from legends of the hidden temple and he gets stuck on the silver monkey and the temple guards come to get him but the nickelodeon blimp comes and face is piloting it even though hes just a face and the 90's kid pours green slime all over the studio and shoots spongebob and breadwinners and sanjay and craig and whatever that new pig goat banana dishwasher fire hydrant show is

then he drinks orange soda with the guys from all that

but then it turns out he was in a coma the whole time

The movie ends when 90s Nicktoons realize they got grounded by Avatar: The Last Airbender and delete themselves.

Magikrazy said:
Plot:

A 90's kid is whining about how new nick sucks then he smokes weed and sees marc summers from double dare who tells him to assemble all the 90's nick characters and kill the breadwinners who are destroying nick from the inside but then he arrives with all the characters and the entrance into the studio is the temple from legends of the hidden temple and he gets stuck on the silver monkey and the temple guards come to get him but the nickelodeon blimp comes and face is piloting it even though hes just a face and the 90's kid pours green slime all over the studio and shoots spongebob and breadwinners and sanjay and craig and whatever that new pig goat banana dishwasher fire hydrant show is

Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue 2 is coming to theaters!!
I have a feeling that Cartoon Network will try to make a movie with their retired cartoon characters.

yoshiking14x said:
Magikrazy said:
Plot:

Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue 2 is coming to theaters!!
I have a feeling that Cartoon Network will try to make a movie with their retired cartoon characters.
id rather have one with cartoon network characters from all eras

also some adult swim characters

Back