Issue 100

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
The release will begin in about 30 minutes. We have a lot in store for this edition! Please be sure to join us for this momentous occasion on IRC, in #mwshroom.

The release will be beginning momentarily! Get yer butts on #mwshroom on IRC and keep checking the Wiki! The hype is real!

Can't wait for it to be released!

There are currently some complications with the issue. Please hold on.

dammit MCD, you missed my name :'(

Also, I've just read the staff sections and the FN editorial so far and I can say I'm so pumped for this issue. 70 sections? Wow. Great job, everyone! Man, this issue feels like a huge reunion party, a sort of homecoming. Words can't even begin to describe how awesome this issue is.

Issue 100 has been entirely released, all the way up through the closing statement.

Congratulations to the 'Shroom staff on 100 issues, and pulling off something as amazingly large as this for the biggest and best milestone in 'Shroom history. From one director to another, here's to another 100 issues!

tumblr_mpr30dQBXM1rgzubio1_1280.gif

Ringabel said:
Issue 100 has been entirely released, all the way up through the closing statement.
Hate to be a party pooper, but a couple sections are missing images. Other than that, congratulations.

GalacticPetey said:
Ringabel said:
Hate to be a party pooper, but a couple sections are missing images. Other than that, congratulations.
Which ones?

Given the nature of the issue (it is gigantic), I wouldn't be surprised it there are a couple of things missing. I appreciate it being pointed out, because we can fix it immediately.

EDIT: I love you Superchao

Super Mario Bros. said:
GalacticPetey said:
Ringabel said:
Which ones?
A few in Bonehead Toppings, A Look at Competitive Melee, Pokemon Evolution, Art Contest, Fresh From the Past, Captain Toad's Chatty Throwback.

EDIT: It seems some are being added as I type this/

GalacticPetey said:
Super Mario Bros. said:
GalacticPetey said:
Ringabel said:
Which ones?
A few in Bonehead Toppings, A Look at Competitive Melee, Pokemon Evolution, Art Contest, Fresh From the Past, Captain Toad's Chatty Throwback.

EDIT: It seems some are being added as I type this/
Thank you for letting me know. The staff checked through and saw what you were talking about, so we have fixed most of it. The remaining images will be put up very soon.

in my defense, marowak is a fookin bonehead and forgot to give me that one last image. Almost as aggravating as trying to find the last collectible in Banjo-Kazooie

also holy shit andymii's guess that game how is something able to even be that long

Super Mario Bros. said:
GalacticPetey said:
Ringabel said:
Which ones?

Not images, but most of the [Read More] links in the Pipe Plaza section go to blank article creation pages instead of the sections they are supposed to be linking to.

gotta say i've enjoyed reading every single section and it's extremely hard to pick a favourite because they're all so fantastic so i'm just gonna say thank you to everyone who submitted sections. also, congrats to the 'staff in particular for organizing such a massive event and i'm so grateful to have been part of it, this is hands down the best 'shroom issue i've ever read.

Nooo! No more issues, please! Shroom is cancelled!

Well, I'm off to a 300 year hiatus. See ya!

So, how is Special Issue 101 going to turn out? Are the readers going to have to make it themselves? :yoshi:

Back