Mother 3

I still need to play Earthbound.

Have you tried using an emulator? I know of two sites to download an emulator and the ROM for EarthBound.

Smashgoom202 said:
Have you tried using an emulator? I know of two sites to download an emulator and the ROM for EarthBound.
It's really not a hard ROM to track down.

After playing through Chapetrs 1 and 2 of Earthbound; It is better than this, just slightly.

Salsa said:
After playing through Chapetrs 1 and 2 of Earthbound; It is better than this, just slightly.
I havent played either yet :(

I'll get Earthbound now, just I may need some help. Mother 3 will come soon, too.

Salsa said:
EarthBound is better or Mother 3 is better?

I personally think Mother 3 is better because it had more of a developed story in my opinion.

Dark Samus said:
Salsa said:
EarthBound is better or Mother 3 is better?

I personally think Mother 3 is better because it had more of a developed story in my opinion.
That's what I think to, but personally, I prefer EarthBound. It's like I KNOW Mother 3 is the better game, but there's something about EarthBound's sense of humor and 16-bit charm that just has me going ga-ga over it.

I just got Mother 3. I just beat the reformeed caribou.

I hope Earthbound comes to virtual console soon, I'm getting antzy. Although I could by the SNES cart for 70.00$ on amazon, what do you guys think?

Don't say emulators, I'm a pureist.

It's never going to go on the Virtual Console. There's copyright issues and Nintendo hates the fans. And as amazing as it is, I wouldn't really shell out $70 for it either.

EarthBound is a Nintendo game and was exclusively a SNES title, so it will never be released through Steam.

Though technically you could run the emulator through Steam.

I already beat ¡t.

I recently defeated giygas in eartbhound so I completed the game... and I had to fight giygas without giving Poo the Sword of Kings.

I'll try to complete Earthbound Zero.

It'll be a bit more difficult since the HP system is different and you don't see the enemies.

Back