Mother 3

Dark Samus said:
BPK and others, after you beat this once, I suggest you do a second playthrough for two things:

1.See how overleveled you can get. I was around Level 70 when I reached New Pork lol.

2.See EVERY SINGLE enemy INCLUDING their back sprite. This will earn you a silver and golden star. If you need help on this part, I could tell you where all the rare enemies are.
A list of enemies would be nice

Ugh, it may take a while, but I'll compose one for everyone too look at.

Starmen.net has to have a list of all the enemies. If not, you could always buy the Mother 3 handbook. I have one, and it's very very nice.

http://fangamer.net/products/m3-handbook

It's sold out though. :[

I bought mine with a Franklin badge keychain.

Darn. :<

It looked REALLY awesome too and it came with a jacket and badge for only $30.

Dammit...

I just noticed it is hard-covered too! :'(

I want to try to get one for EarthBound, although those are expensive on hell on Ebay.

No it's paperback. Or at least it was when I bought it.

Me too. And do you know an Earthbound ROM in english? A good one...or do we still need the patch, cause it was illegally put in the US.

Lucas said:
Me too. And do you know an Earthbound ROM in english? A good one...or do we still need the patch, cause it was illegally put in the US.
You don't need a patch for a game released in the US. *facepalm*

EDIT:My thousandth post!

May I remind you it was illegally put in the US by NIntendo

Earthbound (Mother 2) was released legally, it just bombed because it was packaged with too many goodies that drove the price up.

As for a good emulator, I highly recommend ZSNES.

King Porky said:
As for a good emulator, I highly recommend ZSNES.
That's the one I use. It works great. EarthBound has an awful encounter rate though and they cannot run.

I don't know what you're talking about, Gamefreak. The encounter rate in EarthBound wasn't extravagant or cruel at all.

I thought the encounter rate in EarthBound was kinda bad, although I've heard EB0's is worse. It's probably because I tried my best to avoid enemies but ended up running into one.

What's EB0?

My brother trid to make a file buy he messed upnmine instead so now I have to reatart from Mecha drago.

I haven't already posted on this topic?!

Well, while EarthBound is my favorite game in the series, I can't deny that Mother 3 is the best game as far as story and depth goes. It's one of those games that prove that games are just as capable of telling a story as emotional and complicated as movies or books.

And yet it will likely never get a Western release (or Eastern, depending on where you live).

I have the fan translation and I beat it. Porky Minch is officially my favorite video game villain of all time, even though I liked him long before this game.

Back