Mother 3

It'd be a tip of the subliminal type, but if you don't know what it is, SG27...

Attacking it is futile, but it can't attack you back...

ShyGuy27 said:
Yeah, I guess I haven't gotten that far...
Don't worry, it's the fight before the final boss...

But since it can't attack you, the fight is over...

Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Yeah, I guess I haven't gotten that far...
Don't worry, it's the fight before the final boss...

But since it can't attack you, the fight is over...
Oh, yeah. Porky in the egg, right?

ShyGuy27 said:
I figured out why I couldn't beat the Mechorilla. I skipped an entire portion of the game somehow, so I'm missing a party member. ._.
How'd you manage to do that? o_0

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I figured out why I couldn't beat the Mechorilla. I skipped an entire portion of the game somehow, so I'm missing a party member. ._.
There's this one part, and I made a wrong turn, and I went through a mole cricket hill instead of going to the Chimera Lab.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
There's this one part, and I made a wrong turn, and I went through a mole cricket hill instead of going to the Chimera Lab.
Oh, okay. I know games like that.

Chapter 1 is so sad :(

I just remembered exactly who you were talking about.

First, make sure that Duster has the friend's yoyo, as he'll be doing most of the direct attacking.

First, use shield omega, or whatever the highest one you have at that point is. Then use stat boosts on yourself and stat lowerers on Mr. Generator.

Keep everyone alive with Lucas and spam thunder with Kumatora. Attack with Duster and mostly guard as Boney. You should be able to tell when he's about to use the super attack, in which case guarding does nothing, so prepare by setting people to give lifeups and items to the ones you know will take fatal damage.

After three energy discharges or whatever they're called, he'll short-circuit and stop doing anything.

Also, like I said earlier, remember the rubber coats.

That should get you through easy enough.

Smartass27 said:

First, make sure that Duster has the friend's yoyo, as he'll be doing most of the direct attacking.

First, use shield omega, or whatever the highest one you have at that point is. Then use stat boosts on yourself and stat lowerers on Mr. Generator.

Keep everyone alive with Lucas and spam thunder with Kumatora. Attack with Duster and mostly guard as Boney. You should be able to tell when he's about to use the super attack, in which case guarding does nothing, so prepare by setting people to give lifeups and items to the ones you know will take fatal damage.

After three energy discharges or whatever they're called, he'll short-circuit and stop doing anything.

I beat him without the Yo-yo and I can't beat New fassad( he looks stupid)

IceKirby said:
Smartass27 said:

I beat him without the Yo-yo and I can't beat New fassad( he looks stupid)
I hated him so much. Just save the state right before him and keep trying.

I have just encountered the gayest boss ever.
BarrierTrio.png

Say hello to the Barrier Trio.

Smartass27 said:
BarrierTrio.png

Well the MOTHER series is know for weird enemies, infact the first enemy fought in the series (In MOTHER 1) is a lamp.

Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
BarrierTrio.png

Well the MOTHER series is know for weird enemies, infact the first enemy fought in the series (In MOTHER 1) is a lamp.
Yarly

I'm a pretty big Earthbound fan.MOTHER 3 is darker than Earthbound,and was,yes,pretty heartrending.I mean,when Pokey trapped himself in the absoloutley safe capsule...I just feel so guilty for him! :( He's come away from his familly,friends,(*Cough* Loner *cough*)to get trapped in a machine! :eek: I paid more attention to that than Claus dying! :D
Anyway,being trapped in New Pork City sucked :P I don't know why,but I do prefer Earthbound.
It's a jolly good show. :posh:
Note:Barrier Trio do look pretty gay,huh?

Back