The Official "I have injuries" thread (Sorry for spam posting)

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.
Pronouns
They/them
Basically, tell what injury/ies you have.

Fell on my right elbow one Halloween, and the dead skin didn't come off. (I have a bump. XD)

Slid down stairs, got a bruise.

Multiple cat scratches.

Toe got stepped on, not too much of a bruise.

Burned hand on lightbulb.

What about you guys?

one time when i was a kid i standing infront of the hot stuff at whole foods which was bread and circus at the time(not the hot bar where you get your own stuff, there was like a hot bar thing at the counter where somebody serves you) and my mom was like "don't touch that it's hot" and then some ****** behind the counter put some more stuff in it and it splashed between the glass and the metal part and i got burned and my mom was like "what did i tell you about touching that" luckily the kitchen guys gave me some aloe

I broke my collarbone in 2012. Needed surgery to repair it, still have a metal plate in my shoulder.

I, uh, fell while chasing my dog.

psh.

I once broke the little sphere thingy ( idk what it was. I think it was on the wrist) that connects my hand with my arm. all I can say is that I couldn't move that hand very much since I had to get it fully covered around it.

Various cat scratches. I learned to deal with them.

I once had a tumour or some shit near that my lower region when I was a newborn. I still can see the scar.

I also fell when I was a young kid on the chin. or some shit. let's just say I had it stiched up.

that's all I can remember.

Oh and also a recently broken toenail. I see black under it.

Broke my collarbone like six years ago, that was fun. Didn't take that long to heal, actually, only a few weeks.

And that's about it for notable injuries for me.

Wait, I forgot one.

Shelbi and I were having a race to see who could get down a slide first. I took the top, and she took the bottom.

I fell off.

I broke my arm doing hurdles (because only I could do something like that) and scraped the shit out of my shin but it healed eventually. That was back in primary school sometime.

Also New Years Eve a couple of years ago after a particularly intense beach outing I burnt my back to a crisp, got sunstroke and my arm went blue. I ended up being immobile for two weeks and had my healing skin attach itself to my clothes while the dead skin flaked off and urg it was horrible (but at least it was a fun NYE).

RandomYoshi said:
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, isn't this thread titled "I have injuries", not "I had injuries"?

I'm suffering from a broken heart :<

Stargazing said:
RandomYoshi said:
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, isn't this thread titled "I have injuries", not "I had injuries"?
my life is too boring to have injuries

except when i burnt myself on the stove
I'm such a baby when it comes to burn injuries.

Although this leg scrape's turned out to be a big pain. The whole patch of skin under the injury feels numb: at the hospital, I thought it was just the freezing taking effect, but nearly two weeks later, still can't feel anything but amorphous pressure, and I'm kinda worried I've done permanent nerve damage... But as long as I'll be able to run around again despite it, a numb knee's not the end of the world...

a few days ago in theatre camp, we were playing chocolate river. i jumped off a crate and i must have dislocated or sprained my ankle or something, because it really hurt after that (still kinda does)

unrelated to the above, i have bruises on my thighs and i have literally NO clue where they came from

RandomYoshi said:
I thunked my head at one point, and it's still pretty sore (alongside the lack of concentration, the difficulty reading and typing for a while, and the ban from all electronic devices for a while), so I think it's applicable.

I tripped over at the train station and scraped my wrist, elbow and knee derrrrppp

I had open heart surgery a few years back which, according to some users here, was nothing more than "an injury". Does that count?

Crocodile Dippy said:
I had open heart surgery a few years back which, according to some users here, was nothing more than "an injury". Does that count?
holy shit, why did you need it?

big hole in my pulmonary valve from a previous open heart surgery I had when I was about 2-years old (that was an even bigger one, I tells ya hwhat), so blood was leaking out of the artery. I have a pig's valve in there, now! Oink oink.

Back