Smash Camp 2015

Bossvelt

Goomba
I'll take any consequences later
This place is affiliated with smash camp and pre-camp begins tomorrow so I might as well go for it ayyy (I'm one of the admins on there)

ixLY4WOkMU5DQ.png

http://smashcamp2015.com/index/

It's that time again ladies and gentlemen! Smash Camp 2015 is upon us!

Pre-Camp: July 3-5
Camp: July 6-11

For those of you who don't know what Smash Camp is or have never participated in it, Smash Camp is one week of the year we bring together a whole bunch of forums to one forum as a chance to compete together for a chance to be placed on the Smash Camp history trophy! There will be tourneys such as pokemon showdown and smash bros along with your daily flash games and scavenger hunts. There will be other things but you'll have to be there to find out. You will be placed into one of four cabins, mixed in with various members from the various different forums and shall compete with the rest of the cabins for first place.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. :) Otherwise, feel free to discuss! See you all at camp! :D

Ooh, I remember this from last year. We had a thread about it iirc.

Gonna try to join again this year.

Oh since you are one of those admins, care to explain why in before i got the staff application and I sent it, but nothing happened? Even though if I didn't get chosen, a minimum reply about my application would be appreciated but since it's time to sign up, who cares

Imma in. I love those times with Reverie (And is it really necessary to open an account for that? Fanta did the great job to tell this about it last year.)

I apologize for that. I was so busy trying to make sure this would even happen that I didn't think of sending a message to those who didn't get accepted. We'll make sure to keep it in mind for next year.

But yeah guys it's shaping up to be another fun year so make sure to joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Smg2daisy said:
fk timezones

Also we can choose which cabin we are in like last year right? RIGHT?
You may select what cabin you prefer to be in but there are no guarantees. We try to accommodate everyone while balancing the teams.

I'll most likely participate again this year

Is it just me, or is nearly every user here bar S2D and Chibiki (I saw people named Smasher and MCD around in different groups as well, but "Smasher" could be anyone tbh) in Cabin 4?

Ehhhhh I'm not too keen on doing this again, tough I'm surprised at how many people actually didn't participate last time.

Not the best reception, I certainly didn't enjoy it: http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=31279

Tournaments were organized horribly, that's one of its worst attributes.

None of them finished because they're trying to stick to only like five days and let things be player-organized under such a short time frame, and the cabin I was in was hugely inactive which is extremely frustrating and I'm not up to going through that again.

Back