Invader Zim

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
Invader Zim was quite possibly the best show on Nickelodeon ever. But they cancelled it because it was too dark and scary for the littel childrens. [sic]

Anyway, who else here has seen it?

I've seen it! I now know that Richard Steven Horvitz is in it! I think he's
great in Ben 10 as Grey Matter!

One of the few good shows Nick had, and it got cancelled. I miss it a lot, and while I know it's on the Nicktoons channel, I can't see it because I just have cable, not satellite.

Such a shame.

Ehh... I thought it was weird :shifty: .... then I saw it later and thought it was freaky.... later, I thought it was funny... but now, I think it's funny but kinda a bit weirder than the average show :eekdance: .

Man, after reading the Wikipedia article, I am convinced that anyone that messes with the time-space sontinium is a total idiot. :shifty: BAD BAD RUBBER PIGGY!

I love that show! Not my favorite, but it's Gir Killer2's favorite show of all time.

Monty, I need help with my scratchpad Wiki, InvaderZimpedia. It's in desperate need of new users. Here's the link, http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/InvaderZimpedia.
Please join, everyone :D

I may help you, I've seen quite a few episodes, wrote some stuff already at Wikipedia in my boredom.

You shouldn't bump prehistoric threads

Well it's called "necro posting", and it's just generally preferable creating an entire new thread rather than dig up really old ones. Heck, you should even have gotten a reminder/warning of some sort before you necro posted.

It's also against forum rules I believe

bumping an older thread isn't against the rules if you have something relevant to say, but it's usually a better idea to make a new topic if the old one hasn't seen a new post in years.

Thwompinalltheway said:
So..... WHO THINKS ZIM WILL BECOME THE ALMIGHTY TALLEST IN THE FUTURE?
He's like the shortest Irken. In order to become the tallest he would have to massacre his entire race(or almost his entire race, I don't remember a single one shorter than him but I guess there are probably a handful that just don't play a part in the show), making being their leader a bit useless.

Back