What is your favorite and least favorite Mario game?

Seconded, though my least favorite would have to be MP7, not 5.

My favorite are Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. My least favorite, Mario is Missing, definitely.

My favorite are Super Super Mario Bros 1 & 3 , and Super Mario 64 . My least favorite is Super Mario Bros . The Lost Levels !!

Fav: Super Mario RPG: Legend of those Seven Stars

Un-fav: one of the newer Mario parties.

Favorite: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Least favorite: Mario is missing

Paper Jorge said:
Monty Mole said:
Sigh...all these great games for the SNES...

I've never even touched one. :cry:

Me neither. I have always wanted to play Super Mario RPG: Legend Seven Stars!

Guys , You Can Find Watever Game Or Console On Ebay.com

All Rare Games Are There & You Will Find Factory Sealed Games !!

Most Favorite: Super Mario Galaxy, but since that hasn't come out yet it would have to be Paper Mario, the original one yes.

Least Favorite: Either Super Mario Picross or Mario Is Missing

Monty Mole said:

:shock: Whoa. Trippy forum bug. Sdessoki's post quoting your post is way up there. *looks up*

Anyway, yeah, I wana play it, too.

sdessoki said:
Paper Jorge said:
Monty Mole said:

Guys , You Can Find Watever Game Or Console On Ebay.com

All Rare Games Are There & You Will Find Factory Sealed Games !!

Ebay, eh? I don't really like Ebay.

What's wrong with Ebay? (Just curious) I mean, it's just a shopping website where people sell their used stuff. I think the most useful thing about Ebay is that you can get normal things that cost like 50 dollars on Ebay for, perhaps, 10 dollars. Ebay is the source of many of the Mario games I own, and the main reason I got so many. XD But anyway, yeah, I've played Super Mario RPG.

SMRPG is an awesome fun game, but is much, much more odd than other Mario games you may have played. Probably because it was made by Square Enix. But it was so fun, so long-lasting, and had a unique graphics effect.

Kelt said:
What's wrong with Ebay? (Just curious) I mean, it's just a shopping website where people sell their used stuff. I think the most useful thing about Ebay is that you can get normal things that cost like 50 dollars on Ebay for, perhaps, 10 dollars. Ebay is the source of many of the Mario games I own, and the main reason I got so many. XD But anyway, yeah, I've played Super Mario RPG.

SMRPG is an awesome fun game, but is much, much more odd than other Mario games you may have played. Probably because it was made by Square Enix. But it was so fun, so long-lasting, and had a unique graphics effect.

It's hard to buy stuff in EBay sometimes. And it takes a long time for it to get to where I live...and other reasons, maybe.

favorite: super mario advance 2.
least favorite: mario is missing.

whats wrong with the mario parties. they dont seem to be nearly as bad as mario is missing!

ultimatetoad said:
favorite: super mario advance 2.
least favorite: mario is missing.

whats wrong with the mario parties. they dont seem to be nearly as bad as mario is missing!

I know but there are some people who don't have Mario is Missing, so they don't know how bad it is.

Well Mario is Missing is'nt really THAT bad... It just seems to me to be the worst of the Mario edutainment games.

Well yes... mario-wise anyway but in whole id rather play it than certain other games. Besides not all edutainment games suck... I liked dkjr. math.

Favourite: PM:TTYD
Least:SMS(I hate the camera positions)

Favourite: Super Mario Bros. 3, although I've gotten sick pretty sick of it.
Least favourite: Mario's Time Machine - It's actually worse than Mario is Missing.

Back