CEO 2015

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Surprised I didn't make a thread for this yet. Who's hyped for CEO? Both Melee and Smash 4 will be there, and Smash 4 is actually allowing the new DLC characters (EVO is not).

Here's hoping M2K wins it. He needs the confidence boost. And a confident M2K going into EVO would be awesome.

Mew2king was looking impressive at Smash n Splash, even wrecked Ally who used to body him in Project M.

Is everyone aware that whoever can eliminate Zero from the tournament is getting a $500 community-donated bounty?

I'm thinking Nairo if anyone. Dabuz maybe if he can step it up. I don't really know the Smash 4 scene too well, so I can't name any others that can contest.

M2K has been confirmed to not be attending. BlizzaroFlame isn't feeling well so he may not be attending either.

I can barely watch the stream with my grandparents' internet. Should have expected this though. I'm currently out in the country. It keeps stopping to buffer.

relevant:

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/nintendo-interested-in-esports-according-to-reggie/

The only thing I watched was that hbox/zero vs dabuz/manny match because it was on r/smashbros. I forgot this started at 2am so woops. I'll probably make sure I watch top 8 for Melee at least.

I chose Melee over Smash 4, but during a break between Melee matches, I switched over to Smash 4 to see Hungrybox play doubles. Damn, doubles can make for some interesting games to see. Makes me excited to open signups for Awards doubles soon.

Melee Top 8 Analyst Desk is gonna start soon if you want to watch that.

I'm probably only going to get about 2 or 3 hours sleep tonight because of Melee. There better be a ton of hype matches.

Westballz beats The Moon. I was jumping in my seat when West was beating him on FD.

Time to see what Plup can do.

I just want to say that match Hungrybox took was literally the most amazing thing.

R E S T S Q U A D

Back