Fan Made map of the Mushroom World

Smartass27 said:
I wish Nintendo would stop sucking.

Not everything in it is sucking.

McToast said:
Smartass27 said:

Granted, not everything, but they are slowly sucking the life from every major game series they can get their hands on.

Smartass27 said:
McToast said:
Smartass27 said:

Granted, not everything, but they are slowly sucking the life from every major game series they can get their hands on.
They need to get away from spin-off titles for a while, and go back to making good mainstream games.

Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
McToast said:
Smartass27 said:

They need to get away from spin-off titles for a while, and go back to making good mainstream games.
I also add that they need to shift focus from "Casual Gaming" crap and focus on more hard core gaming.

Mario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
McToast said:
Smartass27 said:

I also add that they need to shift focus from "Casual Gaming" crap and focus on more hard core gaming.
Yes, there arent many hardcore games now, with the "Easy control" things and touch generations

Eh? I think you guys are getting off topic.

Anyways. There like soooooo many place in the Mushroom Planet. If they were all mapped. The that map might be huge!!! :eek:

Me luv continuity, and me luv having Nintendo being very loyal to us fans. But here are some problems I would like to point *still wonders if this topic is already in the outdated limited... oh wellz* Due to the fact that almost all the areas are scattered around all over the last 20+ years, we have no idea what's officical and what's not despite the fact that there was once Bowser's Keep (in SMRPG), and now there's Bowser's Castle from PM2. Another problem is that the reoccuring places, like Bowser's Castle or Princess Peach's Castle, or even Toad Town have been changed dramatically. It's like, in SMG, Princess Peach's Castle and Toad Town are merged together, and changed the surroundings. There was no river back in PM. So... Nintendo should really keep track. Or is it one of the things that changing the iconic places means providing gameplay instead of actual localization. ;o

Back