Tell some good Wii games ( Including WiiWare and VC games)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I need to know more good Wii games Plz (even if they are from WiiWare or VC).

SSBB, MKWii, ACCF (Animal Crossing City Folk), Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Strikers Charged, and Super Mario Galaxy.

Donkey Kong Country is a great game. And for a 16-bit game, the graphics are really sharp.

Everyone is going to endlessly repeat the same big name blockbusters(Super Mediocre RPG blablabla Super Banjo Universe blablablabla Super paperwaste Mario blablabla) so lemme me list me the under-appreciated classics.

VC: Gates of Thunder, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lazers, Contra III, and Super Metroid.

Wiiware: uh, Mega Man 9 , and Gradius Rebirth.... if that last one ever comes out.

Wii: Metal Slug Anthology.

Free Loader said:
I don't see how Mega Man 9 counts as under rated... It'd be like the best thing ever if it was any better than people say it is.

It and Super Metroid may be praised well-enough, but that's because they're that damn good. Seriously, it made me replay all NES MEgamans.

Boom Blox

But only on multiplayer.

Sonic Unleashed, MegaMan 9, OoT, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, SSBB, MKWii, ACCF (Animal Crossing City Folk), Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Strikers Charged, and Super Mario Galaxy.Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour.

Animal Crossing City Folk

Dr Mario Online Rx

Paper Mario (VC)

Super Mario RPG

Mario Strikers Charged
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Wii Music

The fact that I haven't seen Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on here disturbs me.

Crow T. Robot said:
The fact that I haven't seen Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on here disturbs me.

Fine, then.

Metriod Prime 3: Corruption

(It's actually a pretty good game)

*Takes in Breath* SSb, Wario ware smooth meves, Animal crossing city folk, twilight princess, super mario galaxy, Super paper mario (depends) Rayman raving rabbids 1 (If you like to use the wiimote) Punch out!! and for VC Super metroid, Paper mario, Super mario rpg (Doesnt work for me :'( :'( :'() Super mario world Super mario bros 3 (not 2, 3) and..... thats it i think........ O and maybe mkwii.

Sigh.

SMG, SSBB, SPM, MP3, TP, WWSM, ACCF.

VC
SMB, SMB2, SMBUSA, SMB3, PO, LOZ, SM64, KA, KSS

Wiiware
Mega Man 9, SBCG4AP

Back