NINTENDO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2015

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
57jo03Y.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING

Now the questions are, what is the unannouncd unreleased game that will be the final round's game?

Will there be extremely rare copies of competition disc versions of different Wii U games that will eventually be as hard to find as the NES World Tournament stuff?

And will Lucas make an appearence?!

Though in this case it would probably be Smash Bros./MOTHER 3's Lucas then The Wizard's Lucas...

Still I bet this will lead to many a fanart of the Mother series Lucas wielding the Power Glove and saying "It's so bad"

Oh look, people can actually drive me here.

But it's not catching my interest.

Fuck Yeah Trihex

best yoshi's island runner around

eh I don't like The Mexican Runner but mainly just because I can't understand a thing he says because of his mexican accent.

Essentia is cool she's running FF6 which is still the best game ever.

I've heard the name Sinister1 somewhere before, I might've watched a run from him before but I'm not sure.

The others idk, I don't watch Smosh Games and I don't watch Game Grumps if it'S not JonTron and/or Edoraptor playing.

also if oot is in the competition cosmo wins by default.

Nice! Andre the Black Nerd is the commentator.
Also Jovenshire competes?! He's going to #JovenRage at the middle of the match if he gets splattered a lot.
Also Splatoon is one of the eight games in the championships.

Cool. They actually got real speedrunners. I was worried it was just gonna be a ton of youTube celebrities. Looks like they followed in the footsteps of the Smash invitational and listened to the fans.

Though Arin being their is "eh". He's definitely not in the same league as these players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9H8VcU21j4

WORLD PREMIEEEEERE

it's just blastball (first-person robot soccer shooter)

edit: YO BLASTBALL IS TOTALLY A METROID 3DS TEASE

Vfx69Qq.jpg

i felt really sick at around 3 am (during the super mario maker part), so who won?
And did anything else happen?

John Numbers won and there were a ton of new things revealed for Super Mario Maker. Miyamoto showed up and congratulated John and Cosmo.

Paul Heyman said:
WORLD PREMIEEEEERE

it's just blastball (first-person robot soccer shooter)

edit: YO BLASTBALL IS TOTALLY A METROID 3DS TEASE

Vfx69Qq.jpg

i've never wanted to be more wrong

Back