Do you think all the babies will come to the next Mario Kart game?

Do you think all the babies will come to the next Mario Kart game?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Some

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

• I really don't care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lario said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
supermario900 said:
But Baby DK was in Mario Super Sluggers? So why not put him in the next Mario Kart? Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy were in Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Kart Wii. Baby DK didn't appear in Mario Kart Wii! So he has to be in the next Mario Kart!
:dk:
Baby Peach and Baby Daisy are cheap excuses for extra characters. I say keep Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, and leave all the other ones out. However, knowing Nintendo, they're going to keep all of the babies in, also adding Baby DK, instead of putting in actually good characters (Shy Guy, Goomba, etc.)

IMO
That's just not your own opinion...

It's mine too!
and they might (hopefully not) create more babies, like baby shy guy and baby chain chomp

Nintendo is not going to make a baby chain chomp,Shy Guy,etc.
If they do make more, they would make a baby waluigi. Just because they have a baby wario. :waluigi:

supermario900 said:
Nintendo is not going to make a baby chain chomp,Shy Guy,etc.
If they do make more, they would make a baby waluigi. Just because they have a baby wario. :waluigi:
Don't put it past Nintendo to do that.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
Baby Waluigi is the only baby worth having. I imagine he looks sort of like RudnickiMario.

Most likely, even with his crap 'stache

Babies don't have mustaches...
They have armpit hair to make up for it.

Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
Baby Waluigi is the only baby worth having. I imagine he looks sort of like RudnickiMario.

Most likely, even with his crap 'stache

Babies don't have mustaches...
They have armpit hair to make up for it.

I... see.

Wrong, they're just chubby with huge heads. ALthough these Nintendo babies dont seem very chubby.

The next Mario Kart will introduce a new character: MARIO JUNIOR. Because every character can be seen what they looked like 2 years earlier, Mario Jr's past is Mario and Peach doing something Rudnicki/Free Loader (my new theory) would enjoy watching.

Back