Do you think all the babies will come to the next Mario Kart game?

Do you think all the babies will come to the next Mario Kart game?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Some

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

• I really don't care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
I bet, if they make another "NSMB" game, they'd have amode where you can play as Baby Mario after you beat it.
I don't see how that would work at all. Nintendo's not that stupid.

...sure?

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Magitroopa said:
supermario900 said:
Maybe Nintendo can make a Baby Mario Kart! With all the babies as characters. Good Idea Huh? ;)
........................NO.
QFT times 9,001
Im pretty cure here was joking, doods.

They should make Retirement Mario Kart too, which has a white-haired Mario, a bald Wario, a rot-horned Bowser, a huuuuuuuuuuuuge Yoshi, a wrinkly Birdo and a Weegee who has to eat his spaghetti with artificial teeth.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Magitroopa said:
supermario900 said:
Maybe Nintendo can make a Baby Mario Kart! With all the babies as characters. Good Idea Huh? ;)
QFT times 9,001

They should make Retirement Mario Kart too, which has a white-haired Mario, a bald Wario, a rot-horned Bowser, a huuuuuuuuuuuuge Yoshi, a wrinkly Birdo and a Weegee who has to eat his spaghetti with artificial teeth.

ftw

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Magitroopa said:
supermario900 said:
QFT times 9,001

LOL

Nerdy Guy said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
tucayo said:
i want baby mario and luigi, but not the other ones, they suck
That's kinda debatable.

Only the other ones sucking is debatable.

In my opinion, "the other ones" aren't the only who suck

Then who else sucks then?

The whole babys being with their future selves thing, so pretty much, all of them. :(

Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
tucayo said:
i want baby mario and luigi, but not the other ones, they suck
That's kinda debatable.

Only the other ones sucking is debatable.

In my opinion, "the other ones" aren't the only who suck

Then who else sucks then?

The whole babys being with their future selves thing, so pretty much, all of them. :(
Well, i say B Mario and B Luigi are the only "nice" ones, because They Have a much better history, while it looks that Nintendo invented the other ones when they ran out of ideas, next thing we'll see, will be Baby koopa and Baby goomba

Is everyone forgetting about Baby Bowser? He's on the same level as B Mario and B Luigi.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Is everyone forgetting about Baby Bowser? He's on the same level as B Mario and B Luigi.

Yeah, but he's nearly the same thing as Bowser Jr. and Koopa Kid, whoever the hell he is, I never knew.
Yeah, that's pretty confusing

But Baby DK was in Mario Super Sluggers? So why not put him in the next Mario Kart? Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy were in Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Kart Wii. Baby DK didn't appear in Mario Kart Wii! So he has to be in the next Mario Kart!
:dk:

supermario900 said:
But Baby DK was in Mario Super Sluggers? So why not put him in the next Mario Kart? Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy were in Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Kart Wii. Baby DK didn't appear in Mario Kart Wii! So he has to be in the next Mario Kart!
Baby Peach and Baby Daisy are cheap excuses for extra characters. I say keep Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, and leave all the other ones out. However, knowing Nintendo, they're going to keep all of the babies in, also adding Baby DK, instead of putting in actually good characters (Shy Guy, Goomba, etc.)

IMO

supermario900 said:

Thats a scary thought.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
supermario900 said:
Baby Peach and Baby Daisy are cheap excuses for extra characters. I say keep Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, and leave all the other ones out. However, knowing Nintendo, they're going to keep all of the babies in, also adding Baby DK, instead of putting in actually good characters (Shy Guy, Goomba, etc.)

IMO
That's just not your own opinion...

It's mine too!

Back