What is your favorite non Nintendo system?

Which is your favorite?

• Sega Master System

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo-Grafx 16/PC Engine

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Sega Genesis

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Sony PlayStation 1

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Sega Saturn

• Dreamcast

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Sony PlayStation 2

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Xbox original

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • PS4

• Xbox One

• Retro home computers like the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, MSX, FM Towns, etc.

• Windows based PC

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Atari

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Intellivision

• ColecoVision

• Sony PSP

• PS Vita

• Neo Geo

• Sega Game Gear

• Bandai Wonderswan

• 3DO

• Apple Macintosh

• Total voters
PC

PC MASTA RAAACE and the playstation consoles (except ps4) for me. And Dreamcast and Turbo-Grafx 16

The PS1 was the first console I played on. I played it during my trip to India in late 2007. I got my own PS1 in 2008.

Toss-up between the PS1 and the PS2, but I think the PS1 has the edge due to childhood nostalgia.

I added the PSP, PS Vita and Neo Geo options.

I also added the Sega Game Gear and Bandai Wonderswan options.

gonna have to go with the ps2, a great library of games and just so many high quality ones to boot.

I love the controller as well and its pretty cheap now which makes it really accessible as well.

As overrated as the PS2 is, I will prefer Dreamcast, GameCube and Xbox a lot more for a lot of their best quality games.

I have a lot of good memories from playing PlayStation games, so that's my choice. Still preferred N64, of course.

I love the PS1 for having a much larger library than N64. Though the N64 has some of its own unique games too. The PS1 Dual Shock is superior than the N64 controller.

Pretty much anything PlayStation. I have all four of their main consoles. I've recently getting more into PC gaming as well though.

Do arcade cabinets count? Some local amusement park has a few titles like Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Galaga, etc.

I added 3DO as an option.

I also added the Macintosh as an option for people who game on Macs both old (68k or PowerPC) and new (Intel).

I'd say PC, because Steam. I like the Dreamcast and Genesis a lot, soley for the Sonic games, sinceI am a Sonic the Hedgehog nut. There are also some other nice titles on those systems. PC wins even more because you can play the classic Sonic games and the adventure series on it.

Back