The Official Animated Movies Thread

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
When it comes to animated movies there are a lot of them. There are many companies like Disney and Pixar, Dreamworks, and things like that. There are even the more obscure ones like Blue Sky and things like that. What animated movies are some of your favorites? This is a thread for all the animated movie needs.

Re: The Official Disney/Pixar and Dreamworks Thread

Pixar and DreamWorks I think are big enough to merit two separate threads.

Probably but I just wanted one place for all the animated movies. Perhaps I should just call it that

Yeah, and besides, you forgot the Blue Sky, aka those behind Ice Age and Rio (I really love Rio because of its theme and its characters :))

OP edited.

I think that Disney has a lot of great movies, and Dreamworks has great movies too.

But if anything, I have to say Dreamworks sequels are always better than Disney sequels. I most the whole early 2000s was just Disney sequels and I don't remember one that was good. Dreamworks on the other hand had sequels that for the most part while it still fails to surpass the original (in my opinion), is much better than the Disney ones.

As for Blue Sky I didn't really like Rio that much but I like Ice age.

Also am I the only one that doesn't really like the animation style of those Tim Burton movies like Frankenweenie? I just learned that it's claymation but the claymation doesn't look nearly as good as something like Wallace and Gromit.

*obligatory mention of the Brave Little Toaster movies*

But yeah, love those.

I don't think there's a single animated movie that I've seen and dislike, really. After all one of my favorites is the critically panned Troll in Central Park.

I also like the movie Robots, which I don't believe I've mentioned before. And obviously the two SpongeBob movies.

Fawful said:
I don't think there's a single animated movie that I've seen and dislike, really. After all one of my favorites is the critically panned Troll in Central Park.
Try Delgo.

Back