Mario Party Eclipse - Towering Treetop! [GAME THREAD, CANCELLED - SORRY!]

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Welcome to MPE! This is the official game thread.

THE WIKI IS HERE.
It's a very valuable resource, be sure to check it many times throughout the course of the game!

Clarification that I have forgotten to mention (and may update later on)
- Duel Mini-Games will be the same mini-games as you play, but in a 1v1 scenario instead. When wagering for a duel, you decide between Coins, Stars, or your 40 coins and a Star from your rival.

- When I calculate the coins earned from Mini-Games where your coins are on the line (i.e. Duel & Fireworks), I calculate the profit made. I do not subtract mini-game coins stat. And yes, Fireworks is essentially Battle (at least for this edition :p).

- Everyone (minus Dragonfreak) PLEASE give me your Skype accounts so I can add you. I will also make a group chat with the 5 of us so that it's easier to communicate and ask me questions from there.

- I CANNOT tell you what a Character Space or Roadblock contains, UNLESS it affects your location or movement in the middle of your move (i.e. Fly Guy and Thwomp). It's up to you if you want to look back and see what your rivals set!

- I use Random.org for determine dice block rolls and many other things, so it is fair. Don't blame me, blame the RNG if something goes wrong for you! :P

- You shouldn't have to wait for me to tell you what you can do with your move, UNLESS you are awaiting a roll from using a Mushroom, Gold Mushroom, Poisoned or you need to know where the next Star will be if someone is already getting in.

- Need to know when I update and when others have moved? If you're someone who keeps their e-mail clean and has their e-mail linked to their phone (or tablet or whatever), choose to get notifications from this topic! It can help you plan ahead. ;)

- PLEASE indicate that you're picking up an Orb if you pass an Orb Space. It will make it a LOT easier for me and I may otherwise forget to give you an Orb!

- Indicate any Orbs you are using BEFORE your move, indicate which direction you're going, if you are visiting any of the events (Orb Shop, Queen Bee, Pink Boo) and the Space you will land on. Also make sure you counted properly!

Introducing our players, we have Dragonfreak as Birdo, Meta Knight as Yoshi, Chibiki Daisy as Daisy and Cirdec as Mario! I wish you all good luck! Here's the first Star, purchase it for 20 coins before anyone else can!

What do the Happenings do? Well, since it's Daytime, I'll just tell you those for now. Once we get to night, I'll explain again.
- By the Super Leaf: You may fly to any Space you desire on the board for free, but the Space's effect does not occur.

- By the Sumo Bro: You have a choice to cause an earthquake, which makes everyone "jump down" a level, on the space "below" them. I say that in quotations because those on the hovering round spaces (on the sides) and those on the bottom level (from the Red Space at the bottom right corner to the Blue Space before the Pink Flower) are unaffected. =P

- By Wiggler: Wiggler will be happy to have a visitor and decides to give a gift to everyone! Is it some coins (which vary depending on your placing and amount)? An Orb? A Status? Or maybe even a Star? Stop by and find out!

Turn%201%20Board_zpsiozvpnwi.png

Turn%201%20Stats_zpspthhtm6i.png

Turn%201%20Bonus%20Stats_zpsamlz21lf.png

You proceed left. First Space is directly above Yoshi.

Dragonfreak rolls 9, Meta Knight rolls 6, Chibiki Daisy rolls 6 and Cirdec rolls 6.
(The hell Random.org?! Giving me 3 6s in a row after Dragonfreak's roll. XD)

Re: Mario Party Eclipse - Towering Treetop! [GAME THREAD, TURN 1/20]

I believe I don't come across a branching path, so I will just go where I can. Pretty sure no events are in the way so nothing there. I believe I'm on the blue space that is 2 spaces right of the first branch

So uh, first turns aren't exciting and hell I already have 3 people landing on the same Space so... Yeah lol

Turn 1 Recap

Dragonfreak (Birdo)
- Proceeds left at the junction, lands on Blue Space. +3 coins

Meta Knight (Yoshi)
- Lands on Blue Space. +3 coins.

Chibiki Daisy (Daisy)

Cirdec (Mario)

For the first mini-game, we have a pretty straightforward (and hell luck-based) one. It's actually from Mario Party 6! XD

Turn%201%20Mini-Game%20-%20Same%20is%20Lame_zpsdgqtmonv.png

*Even if you don't win, you can still receive the bonus for this one!

ALL CHOICES GO INTO A SINGLE PM. (Applies for all other mini-games too!)

Turn%201%20Mini-Game%20-%20Actions_zpsmbdzv28r.png

Funny how the 3 people who didn't choose D at all lost and were also the 3 who landed on the same Space turn 1. XD

DragonFreak wins! She also gets bonus for rising 3 levels! [+20 coins]

Turn%202%20Board_zps8e1cy7ta.png

Turn%202%20Stats_zps8alvnmt5.png

Turn%202%20Bonus%20Stats_zpshibqf73j.png

DragonFreak rolls 10, Meta Knight rolls 10, Chibiki Daisy rolls 5 and Cirdec rolls 7.

Go up at the junction, do not visit the Orb shop, and I believe I'm on a Duel space

EDIT: Duel DF, wager 10 coins

Turn right at the intersection, don't visit the orb shop, and I think I'm on a blue space.

DF that's an Orb Space, not the Shop; you get a free random Orb for passing it. :p

You get a Spiny Orb!

Turn%201%20Duel_zps1a7pilts.png

LINK TO GAME.
Take as many attempts as you desire to get the highest score you possibly can! When you are satisfied with your score, upload it onto an image sharing website (i.e. Photobucket) and send me the PM! Remember, NO CROPPING!

oh wait I forgot to sign up for this afterwards

goshhh

Double post~

sizpVRC.png

zZzYPjv.png

OMG THIS WAS CLOSE LOL

But as a tip for next time, I suggest you guys try more than once. You are able to try as many times as you want to get a score as high as you can!

Dragonfreak wins! [+10 coins]
Meta Knight loses... [-10 coins]

Re: Mario Party Eclipse - Towering Treetop! [GAME THREAD, TURN 2/20]

Yeah, that was good. Gj.

I will go to the top, visit orb shop, what can I buy?

Cirdec said:
I will go to the top, visit orb shop, what can I buy?

Orb List (but you can't afford most of them lol)
- Podoboo (5 coins)
- Hypno-Flower (20 coins)
- Lakitu (25 coins)
- Bee Repellent (20 coins)
- Boo-Away (20 coins)
- Galaxia Sword (25 coins)
- Freezie (15 coins)

- Mushroom (5 coins)
- Fly Guy (20 coins)
- Disable Gavel (15 coins)

...Yeah RNG was not in your favor. You can literally only afford either the Podoboo, Mushroom, or both. =P

Also, note when you're shopping, you may buy as many Orb as your inventory can hold (if you want to buy something but your inventory is full you'll have to throw one away lol), but you cannot buy 2 of the same Orb.

And for future reference, I'll post the Orb List as I update the turns if it's possible that someone can reach it, so that you don't have to await. I just didn't think anyone was gonna visit the Orb Shop this turn. :p

Turn 2 Recap

Dragonfreak (Birdo)
- Passes Orb Space and gets a Spiny Orb.
- Proceeds right the junction, Blue Space. +3 coins.

Meta Knight (Yoshi)
- Moves up at the junction, does not enter the Orb Shop.
- Triggers a Duel vs Dragonfreak and wagers 10 coins. Dragonfreak won.

Chibiki Daisy (Daisy)
- Moves upward and does not visit the Shop. Lands on Blue Space. +3 coins.

Cirdec (Mario)
- Moves upward and purchases a Mushroom from the Orb Shop. -5 coins.

Dragonfreak
Meta Knight -> Meta Knight
Chibiki Daisy
Cirdec

1v3 game! This one is pretty straightforward. Plus this homework is keeping me prolonged and I didn't want to keep you waiting, so I'll keep it simple lol.

Turn%202%20Mini-Game%20-%20Hide%20amp%20Scheme_zpsualmoljj.png

Even if there's 1 member of the team standing, they all get the bonus!

Meta Knight checked 1, 3 and 4.
Dragonfreak hid in 1.
Chibiki Daisy hid in 5.
...Cirdec didn't submit (therefore he missed the mini-game so -10 coins).

Dragonfreak, Chibiki Daisy and Cirdec win! (+20 coins with the bonus, +10 for Cirdec due to the Miss)

Turn%203%20Board_zps7gywhdem.png

Turn%203%20Stats_zps8uivjfrk.png

Turn%203%20Bonus%20Stats_zpsfaudlcw7.png

Dragonfreak rolls 5, Meta Knight rolls 5, Chibiki Daisy rolls 9 and Cirdec rolls 7.
RNG what is up with you and giving me the same rolls for multiple people lol

IF someone gets the Star, it will go to here now...
Turn%203%20Next%20Star%20Location_zpsjanuwvym.png
^Plan accordingly and make sure you calculate your movement properly if the Star Space was originally in your path!

I believe I pass the star space in my roll. If I'm the first to reply, does that mean I get it? (If so, than I will buy the star) And then I think I'm on a blue space after that.

For a second I was worried i would land on a fortune space. Thank goodness it's not

Re: Mario Party Eclipse - Towering Treetop! [GAME THREAD, TURN 3/20]

Wait, I got -10 coins for not playing the minigame? Can you realize I have a job and I can't always check the forum? I had no time at all yesterday...

Cirdec said:
Wait, I got -10 coins for not playing the minigame? Can you realize I have a job and I can't always check the forum? I had no time at all yesterday...
Was I not clear when I said:
- The biggest one here is being active. You don't have to be on 24/7, nor do moves need to be made within minutes, but PLEASE be active to avoid keeping me and the other players waiting. If you feel that you'll be busy, it may be best if you avoided signing up for the time being.

Admittedly, I should've specified one thing - on weekdays, I don't have access to site until 4:30 PM EST and I probably should've remembered your timezone difference (which I believe is 5-6 hours ahead). Because school is draining and I have other things to do, I don't usually update until a few hours after. But I would assume you would be able to make your moves as I was sleeping.

If it continues to be inconvenient, I'll have to replace you (and I already have one in mind).

Also not to be rude, but you really couldn't have made your move as you posted this as well? .__.

I think I land on a green question mark space?????

I teleport to the red space right before the shop right before the ladder to the star.

Timmy said:
Also not to be rude, but you really couldn't have made your move as you posted this as well? .__.

What move, there are no arrows on my way, I land on a blue space.

Cirdec said:
Timmy said:

What move, there are no arrows on my way, I land on a blue space.
I asked because it was possible you could've used your Mushroom. But anyway...

Back