Ugh. MyNintendoNews

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
I know this seems pointless to talk about but I'm sorry that site is just pissing me off. Yes I have subscribed to them and I still am because they DO put out stuff that is news like Zelda on Netflix but it's very rare. Most of the time it's "This game is going for this much on Amazon." "This game sold this much copies." "Miyamoto is seen playing on PSVita." "This amiibo is sold out." And recently I caught "Sakurai says he loves Steam". It's who gives a shit?! Who cares about how much a game is going for on Amazon or who loves what? How about put out things that are worth talking about instead of being the online version of TMZ?!

Again I know this seems like a pointless topic but I had to get it off my chest. What are your thoughts on this MyNintendonews bs?

Okay.

I honestly think there's no need in staying subscribed if they piss you off so much. If they ever do something important, I'm pretty sure it will also be reported elsewhere.

Lumastar said:
Okay.

I honestly think there's no need in staying subscribed if they piss you off so much. If they ever do something important, I'm pretty sure it will also be reported elsewhere.
Sometimes they do report important stuff on the site, that's why I stay subscribed, it's like I want to unsubscribe but I don't want to miss out on something awesome that rarely happens

supermariofan said:
And recently I caught "Sakurai says he loves Steam". It's who gives a *bleep*?!
I... I think that's... uh, interesting.

Back