What's the way you play Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door?

Mr. Yellow

Blooper
Banned User
When i first played it i played normally (battling), the second time i decided to do it all (battling EVERY single enemy, but my save file was deleted ;-;) and now i'm playing it avoiding battling (i wanna get to Shadow Queen in the lowest level possible )

Mr. Yellow said:
When i first played it i played normally (battling), the second time i decided to do it all (battling EVERY single enemy, but my save file was deleted ;-;) and now i'm playing it avoiding battling (i wanna get to Shadow Queen in the lowest level possible )
I fought the battles I got into, but I tried to avoid them. I made it to the end of the shadow palace at lvl 20-something. Never got past Bowser.

The battles in TTYD just take out your HP and then when there's a boss battle, youre stronger, but have no HP. I never stock up on much items.

On a sorta off-topic note, I don't think I stayed at a hotel once in that game. :-\

Mr. Yellow said:
In Paper Mario 64, once I never used Eldstar... Just on Bowser's Castle
I only used him on the tutorial where I had to and I think once when I was really low on health and star power.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
On a sorta off-topic note, I don't think I stayed at a hotel once in that game. :-\

wow
The fact that I had to pay just made me think "I don't really need it yet, I'll put it off til I have to" and stuff like that.

Mr. Yellow said:
I got at Bowser's Castle at level 10 once but i deleted my save!!!! gaaaah how could i??!!!
Bowser's castle was in TTYD?

I once played it fighting only the bosses ('scept for the Glitz Pit of course). I beat the game at level 9.

Free Loader said:
The way? With a controller usually... Why?
With your hands or your feet?

Or your ears? :eek:

Free Loader said:
I've never tried playing a game with my ears. Sounds hard.
Yeah, there's a high risk of lobe cramps. :(

No replay value, though. It's the kind of thing that you just don't want to go through again.

ShyGuy27 said:
No replay value, though. It's the kind of thing that you just don't want to go through again.
The replay value would be way higher if it allowed you to start the game over with the stats you had when you beat the game.

Back