The SNES Music Appreciation thread

Mario Party X said:
Megamario15 said:
Mario Party X said:
I'm sure a lot of people know the Corneria theme too.

Too lazy to post a Youtube video right now.
I don't.
You suck for not ever hearing it then.

Thanks, Meat Knight.
If it counts, I heard it in Smash...

I still can't see

Yes it is actually possible to put this into a modified Super Mario World, that's where I first heard it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YEjoz9egJDs[/youtube]

What about the ending theme in Super Mario World?

How could I forget about F-Zero?

You know, it's sad that they have 20 million versions of Mute City in SSB4 including the original, but have yet to put in Big Blue's original theme, as I think it's the best.

Also I haven't noticed anything from A Link to the Past... Tsk Tsk...

I don't know where to start. Because I love SNES games and music so much.

I'm a big fan of the Tales series. And I love Tales of Phantasia and lots of music from Tales of Phantasia.
I really love "The Dream Will Never End" or "Yume de Owaranai". It makes me so emotional and reminds me of why I love Tales so much.

It's such a beautiful and nostalgic song. It's the beginning of Tales. And it reminds me of the 90s and earlier anime culture.
Ah! My Goddess by Kousuke Fujishima and other anime like that. And anime like Tenchi Muyo and Magic Knight Rayearth.

I'm a really big fan of Kousuke Fujishima and Mutsumi Inomata and Motoi Sakuraba and Yoshihara Gotanda the Namco Tales Studio and tri-Ace and everyone from Wolf Team many years ago before they disbanded, and the new people involved in games like Tales and Star Ocean. I'm always going to care about them and their legacy.

And I'm always just overwhelmed with emotion when I listen to this song.
It makes me want to play Tales of Phantasia again. And play all of the Tales games. And play lots of 90s JRPGs.
And Wolf Team games. And it makes me want to read Oh My Goddess!, again. And other anime like that, too.

Back