Sega Consoles

ToxBox

Power Star
Which kind of Sega console do you own or played it?

I have;
Sega Master System
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast

yt6SlFJ.jpg

I only own a Dreamcast. I only got it really to own the original versions of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 to see how they were like. (The difference between the SADX and original SA1 models is pretty jarringly different). I also got Sonic Shuffle... but the less said about that game the better... let's just say Sega's attempt to compete with Mario Party did not work at all.

I've got a Mega Drive (never played) and a Dreamcast (played for about an hour).

I plan to get Shenmue I and II for DC at some point when I can kind them for a reasonable price. I was looking out for Jet Set Radio as well but somebody bought me that on Steam instead so oh well.

I own a Dreamcast with a middling collecti onf games for it. I'm almost ashamed to say my favourite games on it are Airforce Delta and Virtual On.

I don't own any Sega consoles, however I have the Sonic Mega Collection Plus and it's amazing

Own a Dreamcast with a whopping two games for it (Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi).

Have owned a Game Gear, a Sega CD (never actually used it though) and two Genesis's in the past.

E: Turns out I still have the Game Gear, doesn't appear to work anymore though.

I own all of the systems listed in the above post except for the Sega Master System. I do have a Game Gear, however.

No SEGA consoles for me. The Dreamcast was discontinued before I started getting consoles.

The closest thing I have is a PS3 game with a shitload of Genesis games on it.

I love playing Bonanza Bros.

Back