Awesome Games Done Quick (AGDQ) 2015

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

It's starting tomorrow.

The agdq is a charity marathon where people livestream speedruns of various video games for 1 week. The money raised is going to some Cancer Foundation.

Anyone watching some of it?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eB4mJA3DV5D_gYAEp2lLMXQqqTZLlQRJDsTQOOoVvR8/pubhtml

I remember watching some of these from previous years. They range from kinda cool to absolutely insane (I'm serious, go look up the F-Zero GX speedrun from this).

Idk how much of this I'll be able to watch, but I hope I'll be able to tune into some of it.

I'm afraid I haven't watched any of the other ones live before, but I've seen plenty of best ofs etc. and the best thing was the super metroid any% 4 person race

3 of them finished in a time range of under 20 seconds and two of them with like 2 second difference, it was really close

I watched some of SGDQ 2014, namely the Mega Man block. I'll try to catch any interesting games this year.

EDIT: Shovel Knight and Mega Man Unlimited, nice. I'll probably watch those.

Donkey Kong Run is over.

Lol @ some of the fails, still a really good run.

EDIT: The WL4 run was also pretty good, he appearently got a really good time and there was some karaoke at the end.

EDIT2: Yeah I'm skipping the B-K run, it's 100% and doesn't really interest me.

EDIT3: Meh I'm tired af I'll go to bed.

No TASbot runs for me:(

he had a file that was 100% and had all songs/other stuff etc. and the other file which was any%

Also they're playing some weird SNES game called "Sparkster" I don't know right now.

The next thing I maybe wanna watch is Super Monkey Ball which is coming up in 3 hours or something

Eeeh I've missed the SMB run but watched part of the game after that (SMB clone, looked fun), and up next are vvvvvv, sa2 battle and sonic generations NOICE

EDIT: There was a City Escape sing-along, made my day.

EDIT: SA2 run is still going, he's literally raping the game

EDIT: Man that run was amazing, but I need a break now.

Aaah gotta watch the Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles runs now, and maybe the SMB 360 run later if i can keep awake for that long lmao.

Too bad I can't see the Tetris Grandmaster 1-handed run and the kirby super star 100% race later cuz those are in the middle of the night :/ ah well those are going on the list of thing im going to rewatch once all of this is over.

EDIT: Sonic 2 Run, to describe it in Werster's words, RUBBISH xD (it was a decent run but Werster seems to have his stakes way too high lmao)

EDIT: Werster was way more positive on the S3K run lol xD But the runner was also fucking up less

Back