ftUJfKF.png

the other team was actually good, I was just too beefy and strong and cute

so it turns out I got mad skills as vinnie and spike

now if only he wasn't voiced by a dickhead

i like swiggens now cause hes pro and got hooks for days
i think hes gonna beat raelynn for most played hero soon
but everyone else hates him :(
why do people hate people i like ;_;

I guess that actually is my fault, rip. If I attacked with you it would've been destroyed faster and before ours, or if I stayed back I could've wrecked them all in a few seconds with rage.

We still steamrolled them (eg. all those deaths on the enemy side and I was like 16:7) though, no one can say otherwise.

Peridot said:
????

What happened?
22, tfp and I were completely wrecking these scurbs, then my laptop died again so I disconnected.

Because I disconnected, they had a bot replace me, a bot who did what looks like squat in defending our drill from the enemy droids. While tfp and 22 had the team wiped out and was about to destroy the enemy drill, the droids had swarmed our drill and because our bot sucked, our drill was destroyed right as we were about to win.

Also the Penny from the enemy team tried to diss me in an act of saltiness because I managed to killed them, that's what the words at the end are about.

But usually, when you lose, it pans back to your drill as it explodes. Here it seems like the game just arbitrarily decided that you lost for no apparent reason.

Peridot said:
But usually, when you lose, it pans back to your drill as it explodes. Here it seems like the game just arbitrarily decided that you lost for no apparent reason.
I thought that had something to do with this being a recording and ours being on the bottom right already.

So when its health was depleted, it just showed the "VICTORY" / "DEFEAT" images without the panning because it was unnecessary.

2257 said:
edit: also, those guys weren't really scrubs. apparently you can't check what people's prestiges were in replay mode, but i remember gnaw and penny had more than any of us, and genji was at least prestige 1 or 2
oic

Still doesn't change how badly they were getting beaten overall.

Also I just discovered there's a button to see the scoreboard mid-game. Neato.

that was pretty awful, we deserved that win
seriously though if scoop got like 2-3 hits on the tower we wouldve done it
someone needs to tell ronimo their bots suck shit

well i guess but it does sort of showcase how terrible bot design is
ie, when the team is pushing the bot should just go with them
when theres a big wave coming the bot should clear that one first rather than going for the nearest wave
theere needs to be a sort of pinging system (like in dota) because the 3 voice commands dont help at all

So I noticed both leon and voltar are locked on my character select screen today

what does this mean?

2257 said:
its a divine message about the consequences of playing as leon
^

On another note, I've had a chain of eight games (7:1) today without my laptop dying, it's so nice to not have my win ratio hampered on by burst naps.

Back