V2W: Super Smash Bros. Characters (CHAMPION: ROBIN)

Re: V2W: Super Smash Bros. Characters (SEMIFINAL SCHEDULE UP)

Meta Knight said:
Steven Stone said:
I must make Yoshi lose at all costs. I love all four characters, but I don't want Yoshi biases getting in the way.

Is that just because Yoshi has won like 8 or more Elimination games before?
Yeah, it's definitely this.

Re: V2W: Super Smash Bros. Characters (SEMIFINAL SCHEDULE UP)

Well, this should be interesting.

Also saying now that I'll be gone for basically the entirty of Thursday and Friday so the championship match will be delayed a couple of days unless someone else would be willing to end it at the proper time for me.

250px-Yoshi_SSB4.png
vs
250px-Shulk_SSB4.png

Yoshi: 0
Shulk: 0

Re: V2W: Super Smash Bros. Characters (Semifinals: Yoshi vs Shulk)

Yoshi: 1
Shulk: 1

Yoshi: 1
Shulk: 2

Yoshi: 2
Shulk: 4

I could offer to post the Championship match if you really want it done soon, Smasher. Though maybe you'd like to give more time between the Championship to make it a little more special. If you're fine though, feel free to also inform me who in the Championship you're voting for and I'll count yours from the start of the match.

Yoshi: 3
Shulk: 5

We've got a good rhythm going! :dk:

Northern Verve said:
I could offer to post the Championship match if you really want it done soon, Smasher. Though maybe you'd like to give more time between the Championship to make it a little more special. If you're fine though, feel free to also inform me who in the Championship you're voting for and I'll count yours from the start of the match.

I'd rather not delay the championship match for two days, honestly. I could probably either start or end the match depending on when I decide to start the final match but I don't think I can do both, so if you could do the other one it'd be appreciated.

Yoshi: 5
Shulk: 6

Just to attempt to tie it

Yoshi: 6
Shulk: 6

Yoshi: 6
Shulk: 7

srry but Yoshi doesn't have a badass sword or more importantly, a British accent

Edea Lee said:
srry but Yoshi doesn't have a badass sword or more importantly, a British accent
Yoshi's fucking adorable. That's why he has so many fans. Well, that and they feel bad for him since Mario sacrifices him all the time.

Shulk's a cutie too

especially dat shirtless alt

I find Yoshi cute in a sexy way too ok i'll stfu

Back