The 'Lily attempts to art' thread

Lily x

Goodbye
I know I used to draw a lot, and I don't so much now, but as of recent I have started to get back into drawing.
For Christmas I am hopefully getting a graphics tablet, and I have promised myself I will start drawing a lot more regularly to practise at getting good at digital art, and I will use this thread to dump pictures I draw when I draw them, if anyone cares.
I am not very good at drawing but I want to improve, below are a few things I have drawn in the past to give you an idea of how I draw.
These drawings were done a while ago
rinharu_zpsaa36785c.jpg
rinmaid_zps75940bb3.jpg
Frederick_zpsdee5b767.jpg
These ones were done a lot more recently
tumblr_ncofklYWWB1r9lnngo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ncvkndXdtV1r9lnngo1_1280.png
treeman_zpsbd864ec9.jpg
Let me know about what you think of the stuff I have drawn
Basically, this thread probably will update a lot after Christmas, but I will dump anything I draw before then here
I did try and draw Murasakibara earlier, but it didn't turn out very well so I gave up on it, even though I am hoping to have another go in the week.

Lakituthequick said:
Those drawings aren't even that bad Lily, they're pretty neat. Good job!
Thank you!
I am hoping to get another picture drawn in a few days, as today I couldn't get it to look right as I was having one of those days when I am completely unable to draw, even when I try.

Kind of shitty digitally coloured picture of Murasakibara
tumblr_ng5zk6cpC41r9lnngo1_1280.png
Hopefully getting a tablet will make my life 100x easier when it comes to digital art, as working with a mouse is not easy.

Thanks for all the nice comments.
Here is a really dumb mini-comic I did last month which I never posted, I doubt many people will get it, but I will still post it since it is something I drew. I drew it with a mouse on the pc, hence why it is pretty messy looking
tumblr_nf1rvcgBl01r9lnngo1_500.png

tumblr_nf1rvcgBl01r9lnngo2_500.png
expect this thread to start getting updated regularly after Christmas, and I will also probably be making a cosplay thread in fc after Christmas as well as me and some friends are planning on going to some cons next years and doing loads of cosplay (I already have a Rin Matsuoka cosplay, but there will be more)

There is more where that came from
tumblr_inline_nh55avpfEU1r5v3zy.png
tumblr_nh5s47fkdv1r9lnngo1_1280.png

Sorry for double post, but it is my thread and I did new art
Drew Murasakibara as he appears in the new knb sequel manga (not the clothes tho, I wanted to draw him in a coat as in knb he is either in a t-shirt or basketball kit 90% of the time)
tumblr_nh6w70NtaB1r9lnngo1_1280.png
Also, I just compared this to the murasakibara I drew before getting my tablet a few days ago and the improvement is reassuring.

They're cool Lily, also woo tablet!

Can you draw me and my husbando?

Just dumping some more stuff here
rin_and_haru__screencap_redraw_by_phantoml97-d8bjfhw.png
cordelia_by_phantoml97-d8bjs8d.png
toumaki_selfie_by_phantoml97-d8bkyx1.png

Just going to post some more stuff, I have just been drawing loads recently as I really want to improve and get plenty of use with my tablet.
koujaku_by_phantoml97-d8bp4r6.png
me__tokyo_ghoul_style_by_phantoml97-d8bpmfm.png
blushy_rin_by_phantoml97-d8btxkr.png
n_x_makishima_clothes_swap_by_phantoml97-d8bv2sb.png
Fanta: I am going to do that drawing, eventually, do don't worry. I have another thing I have really wanted to have a go at drawing but keep putting off by drawing other stuff, so i am doing that first.

I really didn't want to have to quadrouple post, but this thread is just for dumping my art so hopeful it doesn't matter (if it does, please just tell me or something).
tumblr_nhgkgdwTAi1r9lnngo1_1280.png

tumblr_nhgkbruW8L1r9lnngo1_500.png
tumblr_nhhzr4bojg1r9lnngo1_1280.png

And most importantly I am going to leave all the budding artists out there with a little message, no matter how crap you think your art is, there is always hope if you keep at it as you will improve:
tumblr_nhgwldFYdd1r9lnngo1_1280.jpg

And please note that I only really started drawing regularly a few weeks ago.

Yuusuke Makishima said:
Fanta: I am going to do that drawing, eventually, do don't worry. I have another thing I have really wanted to have a go at drawing but keep putting off by drawing other stuff, so i am doing that first.
Cool banananananananas

Back