Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Omega Ruby

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
OK, I want recommendations for what I should get. Just state what you think is better and a legitimate/valid reason.

3DS games I already have:
Animal Cross New Leaf
Pokemon X
Super Smash Bros.

By the way, if Omega Ruby wins, I'm gonna need someone to help me transfer my Sableye and Lotad from X to Omega Ruby.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

because it's perfect

Have you played any previous Mario & Luigi games and/or the original Ruby & Sapphire? If so, what are your opinions on them?

Lumastar said:
Have you played any previous Mario & Luigi games and/or the original Ruby & Sapphire? If so, what are your opinions on them?

Yes.

Mario and Luigi were difficult for me at first, but I got better in subsequent playthroughs.

Ruby and Sapphire. I hated the water currents and found it tedious grinding my electric pokemon despite the excess water routes/Pokemon and grinding in general was a little problematic, other than that, no complaints.

Glaceon said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening, it's easily my favourite RPG on the system, possibly that I've ever played (and that's out of at least 40 other RPGs).

The soundtrack is amazing, the characterization is superb, the story is excellent, the difficulty is what you want it to be, the gameplay is the best in any Fire Emblem game, and it can be amusing, heartbreaking or just downright intense at points throughout your time on the game. I've put over 400 hours into it and I'm still going back to it for more because its replay value is powerful.
My words remain relatively unchanged.

Pretty much Awakening for reasons listed above.

If you do, please don't go hunting for spoilers. That'll ruin it.

Kotori Minami said:

because it's perfect
Glaceon said:
Glaceon said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening, it's easily my favourite RPG on the system, possibly that I've ever played (and that's out of at least 40 other RPGs).

The soundtrack is amazing, the characterization is superb, the story is excellent, the difficulty is what you want it to be, the gameplay is the best in any Fire Emblem game, and it can be amusing, heartbreaking or just downright intense at points throughout your time on the game. I've put over 400 hours into it and I'm still going back to it for more because its replay value is powerful.
My words remain relatively unchanged.
Vaporeon said:
Pretty much Awakening for reasons listed above.

If you do, please don't go hunting for spoilers. That'll ruin it.
Hilary Briss said:
Auburn S said:
I'm just going to chime in with the others and say Fire Emblem: Awakening.
listen to these people

turst me it's an amazing game

I was going to say Fire Emblem: Awakening but then I saw all these posts.

If I had to suggest another game, maybe Bravely Default? I haven't played it but it's an RPG game by Square Enix and it has a high rating on Metacritic. My friend also suggests a Professor Layton game.

I want to say Tomodachi Life, but an unfortunate downside of it is that it gets stale after you've played it for a while.

I just got back from the store, and no Fire Emblem or Mario and Luigi.

I decided to get Kirby's Triple Deluxe since it was pretty much my only choice.

Yes, but they should've anticipated how quickly copies are sold considering it's been out far over a year.

Glaceon said:
Yes, but they should've anticipated how quickly copies are sold considering it's been out far over a year.

actually most game sales die down over two years, so uh

you cant really expect a game to continually sell well forever

not even high selling games do that.

Oh, go figure.

Though if sales are slower, it should be easier to keep everything in stock so in a sense that's worse.

Glaceon said:
Oh, go figure.

Though if sales are slower, it should be easier to keep everything in stock so in a sense that's worse.

idk it took me months to just find tales of symphonia despite it being nintendo's 3 most selling rpg ever.

Back