mewtwo trailer ideas

Have it exactly like the Greninja trailer, only this time, have a clear outline of Greninja, tricking everyone into thinking it's Greninja, and then reveal that it is actually Mewtwo.

DragonFreak said:
Have it exactly like the Greninja trailer, only this time, have a clear outline of Greninja, tricking everyone into thinking it's Greninja, and then reveal that it is actually Mewtwo.
Yes. Yes. I need more of this.

I think the only reason for there to be a Mewtwo trailer is if somewhere during it or after which, it shows any hints toward other Character DLC. Cause otherwise Mewtwo isn't a Newcomer, yes he's a Returning Veteran from Melee and that makes him pretty special. But it's not like Dr. Mario got that treatment either

^ that's probably because dr. mario is just a clone. dark pit didn't get one either, and lucina merely shared hers with robin

that being said i doubt mewtwo will get a trailer if he didn't get one at the time of his announcement

Smasher said:
^ that's probably because dr. mario is just a clone. dark pit didn't get one either, and lucina merely shared hers with robin

that being said i doubt mewtwo will get a trailer if he didn't get one at the time of his announcement

I think my point was that a returning veteran from Melee probably isn't special enough to get a trailer for Mewtwo. Even if Dr. Mario is a clone he's practically in the same category as Mewtwo being missing since Melee.

But yeah, unless the Mewtwo trailer reveals or hints at more DLC. Then I don't feel one is necessary.

personally im just wishing its gonna be a real ass video of sakurai just walking until he suddenly finds a paper labeled FUGGIN PUT MEWTWO IN SMASH PLS OH YEAH ALSO SHULK OP PLZ NERF SAMURAI
and then hes all like oh yeah he existed lel
or just sakurai walking like that one thing from spongebob where patchy thinks hes found like the spongebob magnum opus of episodes and he puts it in and its just like a repeated cycle of him walking and at the end you see like in a comic sans choppily edited font like METOW IS N SMASH GUYS and then it just ends

Magikrazy said:
arent there going to be videos for all the characters

Only all the Newcomers (Except Dark Pit, because no one cares since he was just hinted at through the Palutena Trailer) get their own videos. Mewtwo isn't exactly a Newcomer.

Back