Apex 2015

GalacticPetey said:
r.i.p. Melee
How can it possibly rest in peace with all these people yelling at it?

Megamario15 said:
GalacticPetey said:
It's just a joke.

But seriously, sorta underwhelmed. I do not look forward to my future of Diddy Kong dittos.
Look forward to fox dittos instead
Look forward to Mario mains like me. :dk2: The tier list.
Funny. Just recently at Paragon we had a Jigglypuff player win the whole thing and had a top eight that not just Puff, but Fox, Marth, Falco, Samus, Peach, Pikachu, and Sheik.

HELL YEAH BOYS

Melee never dies.

One more year? 10 more years. 50 more years. Forever more years.

Two smash games at EVO? Yeah I'll hype it. Who the fuck said its not gonna happen earlier, it happened.

This is good, my college smash is half ssb4 and half ssbm

They do tournament for pm but they rarely play it in club

Maki Nishikino said:
HELL YEAH BOYS

Melee never dies.

Two smash games at EVO? Yeah I'll hype it. Who the fuck said its not gonna happen earlier, it happened.
We livin! We livin!

Better watch out Mango, someone might just take that EVO crown from you. I don't know who, but whoever it is will have that drive to win. A "hungry" drive to win if you will.

Or Mango just wins again.

GalacticPetey said:
Maki Nishikino said:
HELL YEAH BOYS

Melee never dies.

We livin! We livin!

Better watch out Mango, someone might just take that EVO crown from you. I don't know who, but whoever it is will have that drive to win. A "hungry" drive to win if you will.

Or me.

Like THAT'S ever gonna happen.

GalacticPetey said:
Maki Nishikino said:
HELL YEAH BOYS

Melee never dies.

We livin! We livin!

Threepeat winner? That'd be amazing, but I hope for someone to take his crown. Armada deserves to get first sometime soon, it's been too long ;_;

Back