Terraria

it looks interesting but there's not much to make me switch away from minecraft

My friend irl plays this. I'm not very interested in it though, because those types of games aren't the kinds of games I really play.

I tried it for awhile, got realllllly pissed off though because if like, you get a certain amount of people living with you the game triggers cthulu(Sp?) and the guy is pretty damn difficult early game and i usually get my ass kicked because of it. Thanks to that i actually quit the game.

Although years later i decided to try starbound which is pretty similar but in all honesty is a lot better.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Eye of Cthulhu spawns randomly when you have 200+ hp and you haven't fought it yet

Mostly I like watching the boss challenges people do in the game.

Weird i never had over 100 hp, like, ever.

Zae Eildus said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Eye of Cthulhu spawns randomly when you have 200+ hp and you haven't fought it yet

Mostly I like watching the boss challenges people do in the game.

Weird i never had over 100 hp, like, ever.
Yeah weird the only other way to summon it is using the item.

I HATE how the mechanical bosses in hardmode will spawn themselves if you haven't defeated them yet though, most of the time I'm not ready for that SHIT

we used to have a server for 1.2 but it died cause i got busy with stuff and idk i never bothered hosting it after. we were right before hardmode and i think only me and one other guy was ready but like the other ppl werent

other than that ive ran through it like twice with some friends here
this was cool too

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I got busy too and how could you guys play without me dumping shit down the hellevator
we just finished the hellavator and stopped lol
im p sure u were on that day too
we can play again soon

shoutout to my poster
golden

It's happening :eekdance:

Back