Trolls

[ohgodpleasedelete]

Shine Sprite
This is getting ridiculous. I can't tell you how many times I've told you not to post in troll threads or respond to a troll, and you're not listening. I don't want to keep deleting 2 pages of members vs. trolls, so I'm just going to warn anyone who starts posting in a troll thread and/or responds to a troll. Send me a PM instead.

Cheers!

Harold said:
This is getting ridiculous. I can't tell you how many times I've told you not to post in troll threads or respond to a troll, and you're not listening. I don't want to keep deleting 2 pages of members vs. trolls, so I'm just going to warn anyone who starts posting in a troll thread and/or responds to a troll. Send me a PM instead.

Cheers!
With all due respect, this is the first I've heard from it.

If you'd ban them, we wouldn't respond. :-\

And I hope you've banned the newest ones, since you took the effort to post in a mindless junk topic.

Harold said:

Cheers!

Wow, I just did that. *delete*

Harold said:

Cheers!
I'll stop, but I do that because if you don't get rid of the spam fast enough, I take matter's into my own hands.

Nerdy Guy said:
Harold said:

Cheers!
I'll stop, but I do that because if you don't get rid of the spam fast enough, I take matter's into my own hands.
How, dare I ask?

How do these people find our nice secluded unadvertised website?

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Harold said:

Cheers!
How, dare I ask?
By saying something along the lines of "KK stop posting this crap!!!".

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Harold said:

Cheers!
How, dare I ask?

If you think that will stop the spam...

lol

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Harold said:

Cheers!
How, dare I ask?
I tried that. Leave it to mods.

Peachy Cakes returnted here to post crap, but since none of us responed to her due to Ninji's new rules, she is getting desprite, and made topics like "Why is no one here!" were she complains that everybody is ignoring her.

Nerdy Guy said:
Peachy Cakes returnted here to post crap, but since none of us responed to her due to Ninji's new rules, she is getting desprite, and made topics like "Why is no one here!" were she complains that everybody is ignoring her.

-_- That's the point. Stop posting in here to say "omg trul". It's what I've bee trying to avoid. I have been getting quite a few PMs about the attacks, though, so it's all good. ;)

Nerdy Guy said:
The aforementioned rules say that you're supposed to report them/PM a mod. It says not to respond to their troll topics.

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
The aforementioned rules say that you're supposed to report them/PM a mod. It says not to respond to their troll topics.
Yes, which is dumb and gets you nowhere. It annoys me for some reason to see someone responding to them.

I think we are modless (at least for a while) as Ninji has not made a post in a while...

ShyGuy27 said:
I think we are modless (at least for a while) as Ninji has not made a post in a while...
Ghost Jam was on for a little while earlier, but now he's gone. *defenseless*

On-topic: I said it once, and I'll say it again. I apologize for repeatedly responding to Rudnicki's newest sockpuppet (i don't like populars, was his name). I was in a very bad mood because I was going to be losing my computer that day, so my all-day internet access got shot out of the window. I also have to say one thing though: He created 4 or 5 spam topics. He could have created many, MANY more, but don't you think that he was sidetracked to an extent because he was debating with me, SmartyGuy, and Smiddle in his own topics. Had we not kept him occupied, he could have created a ton more spam topics and posted numerous times in each. So, with that logic, aren't we helping somewhat? As long as we give them something to reply/defend to, they don't have as much time to spam elsewhere.

But that's just my screwed up logic; it breaks the rules, so I won't do it again. You have my word. I'll just keep reporting to moderators and waiting up to 2 hours, just like I have been.

I'd like to point out something else:

If another troll attack, only report one posts! It's annoying to log in your e-mail inbox and see 102 messages (Not an exageration) for the exact same thing.

Blitzwing-2 said:

If another troll attack, only report one posts! It's annoying to log in your e-mail inbox and see 102 messages (Not an exageration) for the exact same thing.

Sorry, I thought they'd come up on some special page, and not as PMs.

Blitzwing-2 said:

...hahaha... :shifty:

Ok.

Back