Name Thread

YellowYoshi398 said:
Thanks. It's actually "Branden", though.

Oops sorry

'Tis fine. By the way, Ryan's a cool name, too; it reminds me of french fries. (That's a good thing... Very good... Mmm, fries...)

YellowYoshi398 said:
'Tis fine. By the way, Ryan's a cool name, too; it reminds me of french fries. (That's a good thing... Very good... Mmm, fries...)

French Fries? mmmmmm.....I like steak.

My name is phoenix

dont know if i have posted in this topic aleady...

isyou said:
My name is phoenix

dont know if i have posted in this topic aleady...

Really that's a cool name!

Phoenix has got to be the most awesome name ever. Maybe I won't name my first son Miles...

Well, I probably will. Unless he's some kind of fighting stealth dude; then he's definitely Phoenix.

my name is named off of the bird, not the city of phoenix for any of you who are wondering.

isyou said:
my name is named off of the bird, not the city of phoenix for any of you who are wondering.

You sure its not Jean Summers. you know the X-Women

Isyou said: my name is named off of the bird, not the city of phoenix for any of you who are wondering.

Your...parents named after a mythical bird.....

TEH AWESOMENESSS!!!!

My name can mean any of two things:

1. Little raven.

2. Flowers and brush on a hill.

I think my parents just liked the name. And they spelled it with an "e". WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE NAMED ME MILES? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

Sorry, it's just the coolest name ever. One of my goals in life is to name something, preferably my first son, Miles.

3dejong said:
EVERYONE RUN! NAME FREAK ON LOOSE!
EVERY ONE RUN! SPAM FREAK ON LOOSE!

I know a guy who knows a guy named Miles. I hope to someday meet him, just like I hope to get three hundred and ninety-eight posts by the end of today.

Oh to you too. <--You're my new role model. Then again, I'll probably stop this as it annoys others, not to be making any comment on how it affects me. I happen to like it.

Here's my kids:

1. Son number one - Miles
2. Daughter number one - Remember
3. Son number two - Phoenix
4. Any that follow - Will be making up as I go along.

Back