Name Thread

Elliot (From my uncle's middle name...) Thomas (From my great grandfather...) and Brown (My original family name was "Brunstein" or "Brunestein", I've never been quite sure of which... Luckily, someone got smart and changed that...) Therefore, making it: Elliot Thomas Brown... Silly isn't it? (I hate my name... :blush: )

It is a bit of a mouthful, but Elliot is a cool name.

Yes, I go overboard with a lot of my writing... (Heck, you should see when I chat with my dad via IM... Or were you talking about my name being the mouthful??? Oh well...) But I don't like it very much... I did, however, like the name Brunestein... But my mother didn't... I'm still not sure who changed our family's original name...

THANK YOU!!!!

Yeah, but "Brunestein" would be cooler than "Brown".

I've always sorta thought that myself... My father's side were the ones who wanted my name to be "Elliot"... The reason my name is spelled that way was because the nurse made a little error... It was going to be "Elliott"... But my mother said "that's fine"... And that was it... :P

It almost doesn't seem like she cared what her li'l bundle of joy would be called. I was given a freaky non-traditional spelling by my parents' will.

That's how Oprah got her name. No wonder she's so messed up... you must be an anomality to that rule, though. No desire to dominate middle-aged women yet...

Anyway, I'm Matt for all interested parties. I expect you all to call me that now, as Stumpers is a stupid name. Like Oprah.

Stumpers said:
That's how Oprah got her name. No wonder she's so messed up... you must be an anomality to that rule, though. No desire to dominate middle-aged women yet...

Anyway, I'm Matt for all interested parties. I expect you all to call me that now, as Stumpers is a stupid name. Like Oprah.

My spelling checker finds "Oprah" to be a word. Dumb. And hi, Matt. I never even got to call you Stumpers while that lasted.

Uhhh....Oprah is a kind of singing play thing.

Back