Anyone own/know these games?

About 10 years ago I had a series of games on my PC that I can't find any info about on the web. They were 3D enhanced remakes of classics - Pac-Man, Tetris, Q*bert, and Space Invaders. If anybody knows these games or can find information, screenshots, videos I would love to see these. Details of what I remember below:

Pac-Man: A 3D remake with the same goal as the original: collect all the dots and avoid the ghosts. There were a number of enhancements other than updated graphics: you could jump, there were keys that unlocked extra areas, and maps were themed, icluding gold temples, underwater, etc.

Tetris: The classic game enhanced with special blocks such as a weight that pushed a column of blocks to the bottom. When you finish a level the empty rows fill up with smileys for bonus points. After level 20 you enter "death mode" which is indicated by a skull and crossbones.

Q*bert: I haven't played the original so I can't tell what's different about the 3D version.

Space Invaders: There are powerups, sheilds, and other enhancements. I don't remember this game well since I didn't play it often.

It's possible that some of the details are a bit off since it's been so long. And these may even be unofficial/fan made games seeing as I can't find anything on the web.

So again, post any info about this game if you have some.

q-bert sounds like the 1999 remake

space invaders sound like the 1999 activision remake (gameplay of the ps1 version here. Wikipedia says of that one that

The PC version is included in the PC compilation pack Weekend Play Pack

Maybe that's the compilation you had?

My brother has a Pac-Man game where you can jump that is on the Game Boy Advance.

I would like to know the name of a game.

all I remember that it's a shooter and you can choose your weapon from the starts and one of the shooting weapons are hearts... I think.

Back