Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS "Community"

lol at the two shield breaks by me last match.

I don't know what happened, but I began sucking very badly (all those SDs) those last five or so matches and I'd like to apologize for that.

Also I'm done for now.

On the flip side I felt like I started playing a little better in those matches.

I've got it.

Ice you are my kryptonite.

So I own a 3DS now with Smash 4 and I play "For Glory" style-like matches (though I don't care if it's 2 stocks or 3). I also don't mind playing on Battlefield, Prism Tower, Brinstar and Yoshi's Island. Just no Mute City Omega please due to the distracting background. =P

If you want to play me, feel free to PM me.

My FC: 1375 - 7410 - 4627

[On mobile atm]

I think I'll be available in 20 mins if you want to Smash. Currently doing stuff with my dad.

Although I will say I am a "For Glory" player so if you play with items you may not have as much fun with me. =P

I'll be eating until anyone is ready, for the record.

Timmy said:
Although I will say I am a "For Glory" player so if you play with items you may not have as much fun with me. =P
Oh cool, I'm generally the same.

My code is 0877-0903-7850 if you're up for facing me later.

Ah, got d/c'd (think my internet decided to do so spontaneously lol).

GGs though y'all.

Also Cirdec, sorry if it seemed like I kept going after you but I really find Villager boring to play against. Even worse in lag.

And then:
>PK Fires, Capsule appears
>Blows up on me and I die
...And this is why I stick to For Glory style matches. =P

Timmy said:
Ah, got d/c'd (think my internet decided to do so spontaneously lol).

GGs though y'all.

Also Cirdec, sorry if it seemed like I kept going after you but I really find Villager boring to play against. Even worse in lag.

And then:
>PK Fires, Capsule appears
>Blows up on me and I die
...And this is why I stick to For Glory style matches. =P

One does not simply understand the beauty of the tree.
GG.

Anybody want to play with me?
PM me and I'll give you my friend code so we can play!
I'm generally open after 4 pm EST. I can play then on weekdays. Otherwise, like on Saturday or Sunday, I'm open all day unless I tell you otherwise.

anybody wanna fight right now or sometime soon by any chance?

Back