Things in the Mario series that made you upset/disappointed

Stargazing said:
Super Smash Yoshi said:
All RPG characters seem insignificant to Nintendo, and all the decent villains were killed off, assuming Cackletta and Fawful are confirmed dead.
Antasma could of been pretty decent if they had chosen to use him right.

just watch someone *bleep* on me about bowser being superior

He was rather dull and uninteresting. Being used by Bowser is the best thing that could have happened to him.

Mcmadness said:
Stargazing said:
Super Smash Yoshi said:
All RPG characters seem insignificant to Nintendo, and all the decent villains were killed off, assuming Cackletta and Fawful are confirmed dead.
Antasma could of been pretty decent if they had chosen to use him right.

just watch someone *bleep* on me about bowser being superior

He was rather dull and uninteresting. Being used by Bowser is the best thing that could have happened to him.

Stargazing said:
just watch someone bitch on me about bowser being superior
Tada!!!

If he were used to the best of his ability, though, he wouldn't be bland and uninspired. Unfortunately, neither of us can make a good argument because we wouldn't know how he would of turned out. Don't try and say that he is bland when you don't have enough evidence to support it.

If you can name me something notable he did I'm all ears.

I will give a point for Bowser for allowing Antasma to escape the Dream World.

And by notable, if you listen to the last post I made:
"If he were used to the best of his ability..." meaning that his personality and his evilness (i haz evil) could of gotten him somewhere if Nintendo hadn't given him the boot.
"Neither of us can give a good argument because we wouldn't know how he would of turned out." That's really it for this one. I mean, you may go on about how bland and uninspired he was, and I could go on about how wonderful he is, but we don't have any solid proof. In Dream Team, both Bowser and Antasma barely got any screentime, so that's not really much to work with.

Well I'd argue he didn't have much going for him because his design just didn't allow for it. Its less wasted potential and more just not having much of worth to begin with.

I forgot to mention this before, but I HATED when I found out that the coin item returned to Mario Kart 7 and again in 8. The speed of your kart should be a consistent thing, not determined your amount of lame pick up items.

The fact that they never made a sequel to Wario World, or any other 3D Wario platformer.

Mechayoshi said:
I forgot to mention this before, but I HATED when I found out that the coin item returned to Mario Kart 7 and again in 8. The speed of your kart should be a consistent thing, not determined your amount of lame pick up items.
I never liked the concept of coins in the first place.

Nintendo doesn't care about Super Mario Land anymore.

Why would they call a game Super Mario 3D Land and have no elements from the Super Mario Land games?

Dr. Mario said:
Nintendo doesn't care about Super Mario Land anymore.

Why would they call a game Super Mario 3D Land and have no elements from the Super Mario Land games?

Like SML2's world map, always loved that.

oh wait i was using the north american release date

in that case the 31st anniversary is december 12th

dont forget nintendo

It's never too late to celebrate Donkey Kong Jr. Math. :diddy:

koopalings mainly.

and the lack of good paper mario games after spm.

Zae Eildus said:
and the lack of good paper mario games after spm.
this but replace spm with ttyd

also you could have just said "sticker star" since that was the only pm game after spm

Magikrazy said:
also you could have just said "sticker star" since that was the only pm game after spm
No, I heard that Nintendo said they liked keeping it like Sticker Star, so basically we're fucked.

At least Mario and Luigi is still awesome

I'd say its pretty up in the air for PM on what comes next, I remember reading a Nintendo Power article on SPM and the developers said that they might not go back to the older style and stick with SPM's style, but low and behold years later comes SS that started out as an original styled PM.

In short, don't assume anything, just wait and see.

Back