Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart : Double Dash !!

• Mario Kart : DS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like MK: DD a lot :D .

Oh, and Porplemontage don't delete this thread delete the other one.

MK:DS

'Nuff said.

My favorite is Mario Kart DS because it is online. In close second would be Mario Kart: DD because my friends and I are more even at that game than in Mario Kart DS.

Ive only ever played the n64 and GC versions... so im going with double dash.

Well, yes, but it involves a long, complicated process and setup with ROMs and the like that takes about two hours to connect and disconnect every time you want to play. That coupled with the fact that the person you wish to play also requires these ROMs makes for a very daunting process.

You don't want to know.

Monty Mole said:
Well, yes, but it involves a long, complicated process and setup with ROMs and the like that takes about two hours to connect and disconnect every time you want to play. That coupled with the fact that the person you wish to play also requires these ROMs makes for a very daunting process.

You don't want to know.
Normally MKDD is not online. ;)

Anybody have any problems getting their MKDS Wi-Fi to work? I can't get it to work. This is also a problem with my Wii. None of my friends IRL say they have any problems with Wi-Fi connecting at all, so help would be appreciated.

Am I doomed to a life of non Wi-Fi capability?

Mario Kart DS. It's one of my favorite games ever.

I was going to say Mario Kart DS, but the above post makes me hate that game. So, the answer is none of them.

:P I already am too random for the forces of the universe. Or at least my computer. The mouse just melted.

I have yet to play DS, but I do not like the inclusion of Dry Bones and R.O.B Here is the perfect (my opinion) character choice for a Mario game:

Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Toad
Yoshi
Wario
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Toadworth
Professor E. Gadd
Daisy
Toadette