To be continued...

M3o850M.jpg

2MmENOi.jpg

gyPP5Ax.jpg

LssWVcc.jpg

To be continued...

Original ending:
pyRl3ph.jpg

the dark packy joke was at first going to be an alternate ending, but there would be no joke otherwise, so i made it the normal ending to this part

Idea: I was killed by getting eaten by Mario after a mini mushroom accident. So now I'm a friendly talking dry bones in his stomach. MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO NEX

(To clear up confusion that nobody has, my OC usually is seen without his shell, but he puts it on for work and other formal stuff, thus becoming a paratroopa)

Honoka Kousaka said:
M3o850M.jpg

2MmENOi.jpg

gyPP5Ax.jpg

LssWVcc.jpg

To be continued...

Original ending:
pyRl3ph.jpg

the dark packy joke was at first going to be an alternate ending, but there would be no joke otherwise, so i made it the normal ending to this part
You have a... unique mind, NEX.

Shy​ Guy said:
It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Iggy Koopa7777 said:
So hilarious
Thank you.
When are the next episodes coming out?
I'm uploading 003 (of the standard comic) to imgur right now. But I will have to edit the photos a bit, so that they are readable.

edit: Imgur is being a crap right now.

Shy​ Guy said:
Iggy Koopa7777 said:
So hilarious
Thank you.
When are the next episodes coming out?
I'm uploading 003 (of the standard comic) to imgur right now. But I will have to edit the photos a bit, so that they are readable.

edit: Imgur is being a crap right now.
Imgur troubles? I can help with those.

It could be your internet

I have to edit the photos, and then i'll be done witn the third one. This will still continue afterwards, by the way.

This is just filler for the next comic, but I thought it was a funny doodle, so I'm posting it here.
Ev2Zl1u.jpg

Peri Peri said:
I can't make out what it is. It looks too blurry.
Shy​ Guy said:
I can't tell what it's supposed to be.
Well, it kind of ruins the fun of finding it out yourself (that's why there's no dialogue), but here it is.
I tried dancing, but accidentally used Petal Dance instead. Petals are all over the room, and because of that, Star is displeased.

Peri Peri said:
I can't make out what it is. It looks too blurry.
Shy​ Guy said:
I can't tell what it's supposed to be.
Well, it kind of ruins the fun of finding it out yourself (that's why there's no dialogue), but here it is.
I tried dancing, but accidentally used Petal Dance instead. Petals are all over the room, and because of that, Star is displeased.
Now i get it...
I would never want a mes Petals in my room
*Mess of petals appear*
This is cliché...

Back