The Complete Mario Anime Movie (Posted with permission)

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
The elusive Mario anime, The Great Mission to Save Princess Peach, now in its entirety!

Download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LH03251N

The rar contains 7 different parts, numbered in order. To play these, you'll need an FLV player, as the videos are in FLV format. You can get such a player here: http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/181500-XISU/flvplayer_setup.exe

Now, for details about the anime itself. It's in Japanese, and unfortunately without subtitles. However, it's easy to understand what's going on, and the Japanese used here is actually very simple(Honestly, if there were enough people with the knowledge and dedication, a fansubbing project would be awesome), and since it's for the most part an adaption of Super Mario Bros., the story's easy to keep up with.

I found the movie absolutely awesome. I hope you enjoy it!

Notes from the First Downloader:
  • You need to enter a three-letter code in the top-right corner to download.
  • You need to install WinRAR to your computer to open this file.
--Wayoshi

You'll need to type a three-letter code in the top-right corner (spam protection) to start the download.

Thanks for sharing the link, ChrisAlassal.

It's my pleasure! This is too good not to share.

Wow - Peach is better than the TV shows, but Bowser's worse. Lol

Also, why are Mario & Luigi not plumbers?...

Yeah, Youtube tends to delete things like this often, which is one reason I made it a point to save them and offer them for download elsewhere.

AW, MAN! Thanks, Chris! :mrgreen:

Rather... especially as Mario and Luigi get sucked inside the game, not being already inside it. That, and Bowser's one big cutie pie.. :blush:

Smiddle said:
Meh, anime.

It's not a stereotypical "Yell a lot of moves and charge up for 20 episodes" kind of anime. It was done in the 80s, and had a look that really seems closer to an older American cartoon.

Just because a cartoon comes from Japan doesn't mean it's instantly boring and terrible. It's where most of the Mario games are from, afterall.

You're right. At least the Mario anime is OK.

Mention Dragonball Z and I'll... I'LL...

This is probably either the best or second best video game based cartoon I have ever seen. I'd like to see a fansub, but it's actuallly fairly easy to understand anyway. I wonder why it never got very popular?

All in all, it actually felt like a Mario cartoon, not just a cartoon with Mario characters. It didn't even suffer from video game anime's tendency to add in annoying kids (Sonic X, Viewtiful Joe, and the Goemon anime come to mind). Catchy music, too.

ChrisAlassal said:
Smiddle said:
Meh, anime.

It's not a stereotypical "Yell a lot of moves and charge up for 20 episodes" kind of anime. It was done in the 80s, and had a look that really seems closer to an older American cartoon.

Just because a cartoon comes from Japan doesn't mean it's instantly boring and terrible. It's where most of the Mario games are from, afterall.

Bleh. You have a point, that is what a lot of anime is: 1 fight can take a whole season to get done with. But don't roll it all into one ball. I actually like anime in what I consider to be it's first from: manga (FURUBA PWNS)

Anyway, thanks i've wanted to see this for a while.

Yes, the Mario OVAs. Three 15-minute episodes, based on legends and fairy tales.

The Mushrrom Kingdom Info: http://themushroomkingdom.net/mania/anime_amada.shtml

I don't know of anywhere to download it yet.

There's also a Chinese educational cartoon: Mario Kirby Masterpiece, which again, I have unfrotunately no idea where to find.

3dejong said:
Yup.

SIR GRODUS, I TOPPED YOUR POST COUNT! :lol:

And that has what to do with the topic? I really don't mean to sound negative, but please, man, try to keep your posts relevant to the topic.

Epic bump manuever

Back